16/09 - September 2016 Screenshots

Post your Screenshots here
Jay325i
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: 2012
Trainz Build: 61297

Re: 16/09 - September 2016 Screenshots

Post by Jay325i »

Nexusdj wrote:58 at Glauston International ;)

Swallows at the Cross

man these are sick
pacerguy
Past 250!
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 0

Post by pacerguy »

At some unknown location (most likely under Derby research centre)
local newspapers report minor earth movements and military radar has picked up traces of something moving at 5000 MPH underground
British Rail then leaked the above image after the government got threats from other countries about nukes :P
ZEUS1425
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: T:ANE SP1 HF3
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 671181

Post by ZEUS1425 »

Normal midnight Mail Train.
The nightly trains.
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Post by klambert »

cyberdonblue wrote:Having just about managed to learn how to use TransDEM, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my first non-fictional route. It's very early days and still very much a work in progress so please don't judge too harshly. The route is the Aylesbury to London Marylebone route. It's only 38 miles long but it's an all action route jointly operated by BR and London Transport.

Amersham Station

Amersham Station viewed from beside the turn around sidings

Dave
Excellent screenshots Dave, good to see my A stock is being put to good use, might I ask where you got the track from?
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2006 2012 T:ANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 214658

Post by cyberdonblue »

Thank you for your supportive comments, Karl. Much appreciated. All of the track is available on the DLS. It's Andi Smith's (andi06) Protrack F but I've modified a couple of the versions (and uploaded them in full compliance with his licence) so that there are now a couple more versions in the collection.

I've modified the Protrack F Grit/Concrete 4th Rail to give us a Protrack F Grit/Dark Timber 4th Rail version and I've also modified the Protrack F Grit/Dark Timber to give us a Protrack F Rusty Grit/Dark Timber. I may modify a couple more at some point as needs require, but we'll see.

What I'm really struggling for is station buildings of the GCR (or possibly LNER [but not green]) type. The buildings (as you probably already know) are very distinctive on that route and I can't find anything that I'm really happy with (other than mick_berg's LNER Platform Building kuid2:240029:100011:1) which is fine but can't be used endlessly. If anyone can point me towards something similar that might be suitable I'd be very grateful. I've spent hours going through the DLS and there's nothing even close there.

If any of our excellent content creators would like to take on the task of making a few of these buildings and some (very distinctive) platform canopies I would be more than happy to reimburse you for your time and creativity. I'm sure I could probably get away with about three or four types (a couple of station entrance/booking hall/station front opening onto the platform type of buildings :? and probably an island platform building and an ordinary platform building.) My attempts at creating buildings are little more than a laughable mess I'm afraid so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Dave