18/06 - June 2018 Screenshots

Post your Screenshots here
Shippy2013
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61383

Re: 18/06 - June 2018 Screenshots

Post by Shippy2013 »

One from a fictional route based somewhere between Manchester and Macclesfield. The WCML route runs on the high level with the secondary route running on low level, XC 220 has just arrived, whilst a Virgin WC service heads to Manchester.
andytee67
Past 100!
Trainz Version: T:ANE SP4 TRS 19 SP4
Trainz Build: 105766

Post by andytee67 »

Nice shots everyone....
Some more blue stuff...

Cheers
A.
Mightyena
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 688183

Post by Mightyena »

Some excellent shots there Andy!

Just a few more progress shots:

James M, creator of the
network
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Post by klambert »

Been a while since I posted any new screenshots, inspired by recent Honeymoon to Kent, (imaginative I know) currently making short branch line based on Simon Glidewell's Saint Mary Hoo, well worth a look: http://www.westernthunder.co.uk/index.p ... rail.4198/. Anyway the line is geographically based on a truncated version of the Allhallows Branch on the Hoo Pennisula in Kent. The backstory being most of the Allhallows branch was closed in 1961, however a short 3/4 mile section survived as far as Stoke due to a CEGB connection to Grain Power Station existing there, and was even electrified.
Anyway the screenshot above is looking south, the line on the left is the CEGB line to Grain Power Station, in the centre can be seen Stoke Station, as can be seen the Allhallows truncated line is in the foreground with a sleeper for a buffer, and to the right is the remnants of the goods yard, in the distance can be seen the bridge carrying the CEGB access road to the coal wharf, which I intend to create later on.

TMZ06003's version of WENs 4w Fowler shunter, makes it's way back from the coal wharf, towards Grain Power Station, as seen in the background, in the afternoon sun. The truncated track for Allhallows can be seen in the foreground. I will admit upon checking the history of the area, Grain Power Station wasn't opened until 1975 and with the branch being set in the late 60s, early 70s, however there was an oil refinery there from 1952 until the 80s, so I may change it over to that.

Jayhollands excellent 2-BIL basks in the early morning sunlight, ready to depart with the 7.07am for Gravesend. The station only sees 4 departures a day with no weekend service, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.
Of note before anyone mentions it, the landscape is intentionally flat, anyone who's knows typical estuary landscape would agree, these areas are often as flat as a board.

The other end of the 7.07 Gravesend. Stoke station is approximately half a mile away from the the village and the Power Station, in either direction.
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!