Post your Screenshots here
Nathansmith12
New Starter
Trainz Version: Tane, Trainz 12,TS19
Trainz Build: 82828
Author KUID: 44659

Duchy Days 80's/90's Screenshots

Post by Nathansmith12 »

Hello there train fans, I've not really posted here in the past but, recently with all the isolation and the staying at home stuff, I thought it would be a good idea to get out the old laptop and have some fun! So, For the last few weeks, I've spent endless hours repairing files, searching, hunting to find the somewhat "Right Content for the time period". Now as I say this, I wasn't born until 95', I do remember modern image taking its grips on BR at the time, I remember different private companies, one after the other changing the liveries of the locomotives, one week a 37 would be trainload livery, the next it would be EWS, T'was a wonderful time to be a kid. Now, my laptop is 5 years old, it runs ok, so the detail isn't amazing, I'm not here to WOW people with graphics, I'm here to pump inspiration from what I've done, whenever I see fantastic photos of routes, I can't help but run to the DL station to find such Kuids I may have just seen! I'm running on a lenovo laptop, 840m nvidea geForce, with an i7 intel quad core, 2.8ghz over clocked, it does the job!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.