Chester station

General Trainz discussion and questions.
macneil
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2010

Chester station

Post by macneil »

Hi I was wondering if anyone who is a regular of Chester station would mind taking a few photos of the details of the station like the concourse,footbridge and roof of the island platform they would help allot in the building of the station for my rout anyone who is able to help pm me please.

Thanks Macneil.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gparker
New Starter
Trainz Version: TS2009
Trainz Build: 41844

Re: Chester station

Post by gparker »

Hi!
I find the following very useful: "An Historical Survey of CHESTER TO HOLYHEAD RAILWAY: Track layouts and Illustrations" by V.R. Anderson and G.K. Fox. It has some photos of Chester Station in the steam days, as well as track plans.
I used this as a major source of material for my "The Conwy & Lledr Valley Railway" running from Llandudno through Llandudno Junction to Blaenau Ffestiniog. That was uploaded Jan 2010. I have since been working on extending the main coast line, and have progressed west to Penmaemawr and east to Penmaenrhos - just east of Old Colwyn. I hope to upload this soon, probably calling it 'North Wales Coast Rail'.
All the best with your project.
As I live in New Zealand, I can't take any photos for you, I'm afraid!
Graham
Trainz kuid 336550
Warbo40
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TS2012 (SP1)/S&C
Trainz Build: 57898
Author KUID: 441222

Re: Chester station

Post by Warbo40 »

The reason MacNeil asks is because he lives in down under much like you gparker, Australia to be exact.
Work to live not live to work.