Modify acripts

General Trainz discussion and questions.
Shippy2013
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61383

Modify acripts

Post by Shippy2013 »

I am trying to recreate the hunslet barklay weed killer trains from the 90's for personal use but back dated to BR days, on my route BR introduced similar trains in the late 70's early 80's. The rake consists of class 20's top and tail, 2 or 3 Mk1s former BG, RBR and BCK (Blue/Grey with "WEED KILLER TRAIN" lettering along the lower body side and Yellow gangway ends) a Mk1 GUV (Blue with "WEED KILLER TRAIN" lettering) and 4 TTA (Plain Grey with "WATER ONLY" lettering). It's the latter that is causing me issues.
I've added the "WATER ONLY" lettering to the Texture map but it doesn't show, if I remove the Cameleon lines in the Config and delete the script file it shows, all works except the couplings aren't there. Just deleting the Cameleon lines in the Config but leaving the script file. The wagon works with coupling and lettering but a script bug appears.
Is it possible to remove the Cameleon function? Do I need permission for personal use? I've attempted to contact tmz06003 but can't get hold of him. I think all I need to do is remove a number of lines from the script file but having no experience of scripting don't know what...
greeni
Past 750!
Trainz Version: TRAINZ22PE
Trainz Build: 123799
Author KUID: 174088

Re: Modify acripts

Post by greeni »

give me a day and i will find the ones i built and had the water texture on them....
Shippy2013
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61383

Post by Shippy2013 »

Thank you, you are a star :D
greeni
Past 750!
Trainz Version: TRAINZ22PE
Trainz Build: 123799
Author KUID: 174088

Post by greeni »

This is the green version, i made years ago, when i was going to make the weed killing set.

BR TTA water for weed killer train.cdp has been removed if wanted send PM