Old Dublin V2

General Trainz discussion and questions.
harcourt
New Starter
Trainz Version: TRS2010/12

Re: Old Dublin V2

Post by harcourt »

I'm fairly sure I didn't put 'Old Dublin' on the DLS as it was a half-baked Trainz project :oops: , whereas the others on the DLS are fairly complete. I think I put 'Old Dublin' on this forum as a separate download link for anyone who wishes to take it on. If anyone still has it they are welcome to share with anyone who is looking for it (the original download link will have long expired by now). I don't have it myself as I no longer have Trainz on my PC, sorry! :|
rjhowie
Past 100!
Trainz Version: 2010

Post by rjhowie »

As I have indicated earlier harcourt I have the whole of the modern NIR including the presently un-used (for general running on the Crumlin line). My extension down to Dublin is a long and modern crawl as you will see on my website. Having done so much for over there it had more recently proved a slight drag as there is an awful lot of scenery to go between north of Drogheda asnd Dundalk then to the border. Quite enjoyed doing the DART branch though. Trying to stick to the big cross border extensions to my NIR is proving a challenge hence my sometimes musing I should have just kept to my original intention!
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Post by PFX »

harcourt wrote:I'm fairly sure I didn't put 'Old Dublin' on the DLS as it was a half-baked Trainz project :oops: , whereas the others on the DLS are fairly complete. I think I put 'Old Dublin' on this forum as a separate download link for anyone who wishes to take it on. If anyone still has it they are welcome to share with anyone who is looking for it (the original download link will have long expired by now). I don't have it myself as I no longer have Trainz on my PC, sorry! :|
I downloaded the 'Old Dublin' route when you first posted the link. I still have it lurking on an older version of Trainz and as long as you're happy enough, can send a CDP file to those who want it. I think I also have an updated version I was working at and again, I can provide a CDP file if anyone wants to mess around with it.