Old Dublin V2

General Trainz discussion and questions.
Jay325i
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: 2012
Trainz Build: 61297

Old Dublin V2

Post by Jay325i »

Hi guys, does anyone know what happened to the route named "Old Dublin V2" that was on the DLS. I had it installed but I had to delete it as I made a bit of a mess with it and wanted to download a fresh version but I cant find it anymore. Help would be much appreciated.

Jay
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Re: Old Dublin V2

Post by PFX »

If you search for user 'harcourt' I think it was him that created it. As I recall, he's an infrequent user on this forum. I have one version of the route and a newer TransDEM version on my workbench. That'll be a while away yet though.
Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

PFX wrote:If you search for user 'harcourt' I think it was him that created it. As I recall, he's an infrequent user on this forum. I have one version of the route and a newer TransDEM version on my workbench. That'll be a while away yet though.
Cheers mate, I'll have a look now for that. I actually downloaded a few things today done by "harcourt", LMS in Ireland and a few others.

Regards
Jay
Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

Had a look there and no joy, cant find it at all :( lol
PFX
Forum Veteran

Post by PFX »

Try a DM via this forum. Worth a shot.
Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

PFX wrote:Try a DM via this forum. Worth a shot.
Sorry for sounding thick PFX but not sure what you mean by DM........ :?

Jay
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

See this post on here, cdp attatched! http://forum.british-trainz.co.uk/viewt ... =30#p20887

DM? probably meant PM!

Malc
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

clam1952 wrote:See this post on here, cdp attatched! http://forum.british-trainz.co.uk/viewt ... =30#p20887

DM? probably meant PM!

Malc

Mate your a star lol, thank you for helping this dumb-ass out. I was searching for that thread but just could not find it lol :lol:

Regards Jay
PFX
Forum Veteran

Post by PFX »

clam1952 wrote:See this post on here, cdp attatched! http://forum.british-trainz.co.uk/viewt ... =30#p20887

DM? probably meant PM!

Malc
DM, PM... Cut me some slack. All this social media stuff is confusing at times.

Funnily enough, I recall there being a thread somewhere but couldn't remember where. Another sign of increasing age. :(
PFX
Forum Veteran

Post by PFX »

On an aside, I have both of these in the workshop. While I have permission to upload the Mk3, I'm unsure about the Mk2. Also, as the Mk3 is for an older version of Trainz and it doesn't feature LOD, I'm not sure if I can upload it or not.

Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

Ooooooo these are pretty, the brake van is sweet
rjhowie
Past 100!
Trainz Version: 2010

Post by rjhowie »

Jay,

You may want to have a wee look at this site of mine. http://northernirelandrailwaysim.moonfruit.com

Although it only was intended to be the NIreland railway which I have completely done but extended over the Border all the way on the enterprise route to Dublin. It also includes the DART suburban line north of Belfast and considered the Navan branch. Scenery on the IrishRail part started at Dublin and goes as far as Drogheda to date and complete scenery from Howth Junction to Howth itself. I did do something passingly odd in that once I had completed the scenery for ther Ulster original plan I started souther scenery at Dublin working north! So a gap from Drogheda to just south of Newry to be done.

It is perhaps the largest attempt on the island of Ireland and I don't live there I am from Glasgow but went to some effort flying over to Belfast and spending several days travelling about. So have a look as there are slide shows on each NIR route and to date one from Dublin (unfinished of course) running north. In time it will mean that as I have included the starting tracks radiating from Dublin all sorts of things can be eventually added by others.

Bobby
Jay325i
Milepost 5

Post by Jay325i »

rjhowie wrote:Jay,

You may want to have a wee look at this site of mine. http://northernirelandrailwaysim.moonfruit.com

Although it only was intended to be the NIreland railway which I have completely done but extended over the Border all the way on the enterprise route to Dublin. It also includes the DART suburban line north of Belfast and considered the Navan branch. Scenery on the IrishRail part started at Dublin and goes as far as Drogheda to date and complete scenery from Howth Junction to Howth itself. I did do something passingly odd in that once I had completed the scenery for ther Ulster original plan I started souther scenery at Dublin working north! So a gap from Drogheda to just south of Newry to be done.

It is perhaps the largest attempt on the island of Ireland and I don't live there I am from Glasgow but went to some effort flying over to Belfast and spending several days travelling about. So have a look as there are slide shows on each NIR route and to date one from Dublin (unfinished of course) running north. In time it will mean that as I have included the starting tracks radiating from Dublin all sorts of things can be eventually added by others.

Bobby

Hey mate I tried to register but ever time I try and confirm my e-mail I keep getting an error.

Regards Jay
rjhowie
Past 100!

Post by rjhowie »

Odd. Now will send a PM for you so hopefully will be a help.
rjhowie
Past 100!

Post by rjhowie »

What re you trying to register? Both my emails are accessible by others but send me a PM on my project. Have been off it for a wee while with health probs but slowly back to the thing.