TRS19

General Trainz discussion and questions.
blackwatch13
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TRS 2019
Trainz Build: 105096
Author KUID: 222042

Re: TRS19

Post by blackwatch13 »

No you ain't the only one Dave, I do the same, I've about given up on N3V USA Trainz, in fact I sometimes wonder why they even bother with this side of the pond at all, they treat us in the UK like 3rd class citizens.
Tane SP3 build 94916 + SnC & Duchess
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Post by Marky7890 »

VernM wrote:Apologies if this already mentioned, but just took my first foray into 1930's Cornish Main Line, to find at least two of the stations displaying modern (1970's) BR signage including the double arrow logo. Given this has been lauded as one of the centrepieces in this £55 software package, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry but contented myself with a hoot of derision... :)

Happy Christmas.
I have seen screenshots of the route, and some parts of it are fairly inaccurate.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

Yep , I've seen images showing station platforms that have modern raised safety strips . Surely there's enough UK content creators left for them to reach out to see if something of the correct style could be produced . It's details like that that make a difference .
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

I've already brought up the dreadful platforms and made recommendations that he looks at itareus's stuff, should be able to make the correct size and shape platforms without all that overlaying and zfighting!
I've also mentioned the semaphore that don't move.

And for the sessions suggested replacing the too heavy Ivatt 2MT with a duff espec that won't go up slight gradients and anyway since when did the GWR have any 2MTs let alone in the 1930's and especially with a BR crest on the tender.....
Having lashed up the 2MT which is editable and run the session I find the loco colliding with a bridge.....

Kings in Penzance? it fact the same one twice! maybe its Cornwall in an alternate reality? ;)

It's a great shame that TRS19 which in my opinion is a giant leap forward gets let down by things like this.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/