Various SR EMU's Now Have A Missing Dependency

General Trainz discussion and questions.
VernM
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TS2010, TS12 T:ANE
Trainz Build: 96000
Author KUID: 30024

Various SR EMU's Now Have A Missing Dependency

Post by VernM »

Wasn't sure which section to post this in so mods feel free to move.

Decided to download some of Jay Holland's excellent SR EMU's into TRS2019 but they are missing asset(s) with the following error displayed:-

<NULL> Unable to search asset <kuid2:190624:53442:1>. Asset removed due to a terms of service violation..

Affects the BIL, COR, Double Deck and SUB units at the least. Does anyone have an idea what this asset was and why it was removed and if Jay is aware? It may be N3V had a good reason for removing it but they need to consider in the process they are trashing otherwise excellent train-set assets. The action must have been fairly recent as I'm sure I downloaded these units into TANE less than a year ago.
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Re: Various SR EMU's Now Have A Missing Dependency

Post by clam1952 »

Replied on the N3V thread, was illegally cloned from a non DLS asset, original is now on the DLS <KUID:23299:53000> Z23308 enginesound by java23, dodgy version on TPR, can't guarantee if it will stay there though if the copyright holder gets wind of it.
Assuming everything that uses the clone will eventually end up on the faulty due to a missing dependency list the CRG should be able to easily sort it out and change to the original one.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
VernM
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TS2010, TS12 T:ANE
Trainz Build: 96000
Author KUID: 30024

Re: Various SR EMU's Now Have A Missing Dependency

Post by VernM »

Thanks Malc. I cross posted here as I figured there might be knowledge in the UK community who don't frequent the "Church" as to what had gone on.