Will Crewe be included? As I live there and would love to see it in trainz lol
Desironutter14
Past 500!
Trainz Version: 2012 SP1
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 734197

Re: Cheshire Lines

Post by Desironutter14 »

:roll: look on the first page he has posted where it is going to include and anyway there is a short route by segy of around Crewe another useless post :evil:
Please Visit My Photo Gallery At http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesyboy53/

The Siemens Desiro is Awesome
Desironutter14 Previously known as liverpool13
Dean_Forest
Past 250!
Trainz Version: TS12 + S&C

Post by Dean_Forest »

People in glass houses...
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Post by klambert »

Quick question to the OP, is the route DEM or are you doing it the old fashioned way using an OS Explorer map and plotting the contours.
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!
shaunswoggle
Past 100!
Trainz Version: Trainz 2019

Post by shaunswoggle »

Ok now I understand I asked about crewe and yes it wasn't on the list of the first but as crewe is one of the main stations which is linked to the destinations on the first post I thought it may just of been something to put down, however I can't help but feel that some people not all gang up and bully with words on this forum at times, particularly newish members which I am one of, yes there is a comment that has upset me as a newish member and I'm still getting use to it so the people who wish to write such comment should take new it members in to consideration.

I apologies to the people who may end up reading this but I think it needed to be said :x

I have much respect to people who create routes, trains etc. just wish that some other members would show the same to everyone with suggestions and other post they may post on here.
Stevewool
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: 2006, 2010
Trainz Build: 3337

Post by Stevewool »

Hi guys,

Sorry for being slightly illusive recently!!, right, @shaunswoggle not to worry mate it happens i've had a fair few 'blonde' moments :lol:, i will be attempting something with Crewe at some point, but as it is such a 'mecca' next to York anyway, im going to gather info around Crewe and make sure i get it right, it will also be when i get my new machine (don't want to kill this one off ha ha).
As for Cheshire lines, most of you may know ive had a spot of bother recently (hence why i haven't been around much) but i am cracking on as we speak and i will post some screenies of Chester on this thread when it is up to spec, i cant really find any buildings similar to Chester so i'm having to 'throw together' something that looks right (don't worry it will look great) i have a OCD thing for detail ha ha.
The route will be done the old fashioned way :ugeek: just plotting along as i go, it will be a mammoth task but i'm loving it so far, tis a labour of love :).
Once completed i will explore the avenues of the line from Chester through to N.Wales and possibly from Warrington Bank Quay to Ellesmere Port possibly also, it will be set in the early 90's so the Manchester Ship Canal railway will be included running through Stanlow-Eastham Docks, all to come!! watch this space for screenies :).

Cheers guys, and again sorry for the late response.

Stevewool.
Builder ofCheshire Lines Chester to Manchester Piccadilly
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

Some screenies of Chester for you all. Still ALOT to do, have to add vegitation platform furniture track adjustments etc etc....
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

More for you all :D
shaunswoggle
Past 100!

Post by shaunswoggle »

Stevewool wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry for being slightly illusive recently!!, right, @shaunswoggle not to worry mate it happens i've had a fair few 'blonde' moments :lol:, i will be attempting something with Crewe at some point, but as it is such a 'mecca' next to York anyway, im going to gather info around Crewe and make sure i get it right, it will also be when i get my new machine (don't want to kill this one off ha ha).
As for Cheshire lines, most of you may know ive had a spot of bother recently (hence why i haven't been around much) but i am cracking on as we speak and i will post some screenies of Chester on this thread when it is up to spec, i cant really find any buildings similar to Chester so i'm having to 'throw together' something that looks right (don't worry it will look great) i have a OCD thing for detail ha ha.
The route will be done the old fashioned way :ugeek: just plotting along as i go, it will be a mammoth task but i'm loving it so far, tis a labour of love :).
Once completed i will explore the avenues of the line from Chester through to N.Wales and possibly from Warrington Bank Quay to Ellesmere Port possibly also, it will be set in the early 90's so the Manchester Ship Canal railway will be included running through Stanlow-Eastham Docks, all to come!! watch this space for screenies :).

Cheers guys, and again sorry for the late response.

Stevewool.
The route sounds like it will be an awesome one, sorry about my post above, rest assure you were not the aiming target, I had asked a question and someone else got snotty about it but never mind I can't wait to see your progress of this route. :D
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

Hi Shaun,

Not to worry :D it happens on forums eh!, thanks mate i'll post more when i work towards Warrington, still loads to do at Chester but i'm making progress at least ha ha,

Stevewool

EDIT-Mouldsworth not Warrington!!...................i need to get a grip
Last edited by Stevewool on Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

Been working away at Chester, any advise welcome as usual chaps!!
Will post again tommorrow :) enjoy!!
shaunswoggle
Past 100!

Post by shaunswoggle »

Stevewool wrote:Hi Shaun,

Not to worry :D it happens on forums eh!, thanks mate i'll post more when i work towards Warrington, still loads to do at Chester but i'm making progress at least ha ha,

Stevewool
hey since you are currently building a route yourself I could do with a little help I am currentl building a fictional route and have a 8 platform ajs terminus station but I am really struggling for a building that will cover the entry part, I've attach a pic so you can see what i'm looking to cover
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

Hi there,

Hmmm, good point, youve made a good start though! have you tried sort of making one? with the AJS stationkit, its really versatile like that
shaunswoggle
Past 100!

Post by shaunswoggle »

I've looked through all the AJS stuff I have and only seem to have walls, roofs, platforms but not any kind of station buildings, now whether I don't have all the AJS stuff available is another question haha I will have to look it to that one but I guessing at the moment I have all the AJS stuff.
Stevewool
Milepost 5

Post by Stevewool »

@shaun, check this site out mate, everything you need will be there :D, also with your route being fictional you can make whatever you want!! all in the imagination :) hope this helps

Stevewool

http://www.ajsmith.x10.mx/trs/index04.shtml