New South Wales based route...

Discuss routes currently being created.
adamt958
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: Trainz (mac)

New South Wales based route...

Post by adamt958 »

I was running into so many problems trying to create Kodak Vale that I have mothballed it completely for now.

started creating a route just for fun, starting to turn serious(as serious as a fun route can get?)

unsure what to name it for now, but have some screenshots. it has lines down to the docks, up the valleys and to the city some which have been mothballed (in a railway sense, not a route building sense) with station names the names of places in real life (but not necessarily matching their real location geographically).
the route is far from finished, but just updating you all with my progress

A Network Rail Test Train in the mothballed station at "Canton East Dock" with a view to potentially reopening the line in conjunction with the new ferry service being introduced

The train had made its way to the very limit of the line in its current state

Another Class 37 coupling to the back to take the train back to Queens Road via Southport Central

The approach to Danescourt station, showing the Danescourt Abbey stadium - Home of Southport Athletic FC

Danescourt Station from the hotel car park

Pantymaen and Trehafod station from the top of the valley

Southport Queens Road Station and Queens Road stadium (home of Southport City FC - Athletics bitter cross city rivals)