Freightliner G&W reskin

Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Freightliner G&W reskin

Post by PFX »

I briefly thought of reanimating warbo's Class 66 reskin project thread in relation to this post but decided it is far too long dormant to do so now. Anyway, has anyone done or plans to do a shed reskin of the orange and black Genesee & Wyoming livery? I'm not asking as a request, I was thinking of giving it a shot if nobody else already plans to do so.

Cheers,
Innis
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Re: Freightliner G&W reskin

Post by Nexusdj »

I'd given it a passing thought last year but honestly I prefer now just to produce BR era stuff , New liveries are nice to look at but I find most of the modern day railway to be too clinical and precise for my liking .
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 119450

Post by PFX »

I'd have to agree with you. I'm not much of a fan of modern liveries, perhaps the GNER one being the exception.
RinseDC
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 801168

Post by RinseDC »

I might have a go at one, though I'm not too sure what would be a good base model be (I'm not too well-known with the UK-spec 66's)
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Post by klambert »

Nexusdj wrote:I'd given it a passing thought last year but honestly I prefer now just to produce BR era stuff , New liveries are nice to look at but I find most of the modern day railway to be too clinical and precise for my liking .
Know how you feel, I'm going that way as well. I see people getting excited for some livery on a 700 or IEP, but you may as well show me a piece of domestic white goods with a coloured swoosh on it.
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!