Class 150/2 - Arriva Trains Wales is Faulty!

Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
class158
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 116960
Author KUID: 648071

Class 150/2 - Arriva Trains Wales is Faulty!

Post by class158 »

Hello!

I noticed that the 'Class 150/2 Arriva Trains Wales' locomotive (DLS) is faulty!
I have just seen that the 'Class 150/2 GWR Green', 'Class 153 Detailed' and the 'Class 155 Detailed' are on the download station (website), but when I go into my Trainz Content Manager, they aren't there!
When I try searching for the KUID, they are there but they're listed as <unknown asset>s instead of the names, and when I try to download them it says "Done." but the status stays "-"!
Only 'Class 155 Detailed DMS Northern Rail', 'Class 155 Detailed DMSL Northern Rail' and 'Class 153 Detailed First Great Western' are in my content manager and work fine.

Any ideas?

I'm using 'Trainz: A New Era' from the Mac App Store.

Thank you!

- Class 158
RowanTrodd
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TS12

Re: Class 150/2 - Arriva Trains Wales is Faulty!

Post by RowanTrodd »

Hi Class 158,

I believe that the problem is Auran's end. As items get uploaded to the DLS, they become available from the website as soon as they are approved.
For some reason, these changes take a while to trickle down to Content Managers.

To install these items now, go to the Auran DLS page and use the FTP link to download them (you may want to download the dependencies while you're there). Then, open the .cdp file with Content Manager. If you get an "!", be aware that some models have a yellow "!" meaning it has issues that will not stop it running. A red "!" is a show-stopping issue which will prevent the model working.

To determine the cause for the "!" (whichever colour), go to view errors and warnings while the item is selected - once you have the breakdown, you can then decide on the best course of action.

If you need help solving a 'red !' problem, post the details in a reply and the community should be able to solve it.
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

Todays downloads in CM usually appear just after 6pm here in TANE and I have to close TANE and restart it for them to appear.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
class158
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 116960
Author KUID: 648071

Post by class158 »

Thanks for the reply, but I think I'll just wait for them to be approved.
Since I want my route to be multiplayer, I can't use any third-party ".cdp"s, because every asset on the route has to be on the download station so I can upload my route.