JimmyArmstrongTrainz
New Starter
Trainz Version: 2019
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 8778

JimmyArmstrongTrainz's reskins

Post by JimmyArmstrongTrainz »

Hello !
As I said in my introduction, here is my thread where I will display my reskins, the majority of them is for my route Trainz World and are fictious but I have some others reskins based on real rolling stock.
For the moment, they are not available.

Here is a Z47800, they are based on the Class 478/2, in SRCT-TRE livery (Société Régionale des Chemins de Fer Triomois - Triom Regio Express), they will replace old double stack carriages on the RER C between Treauville and the International Airport (in this configuration : DMSO-PTSO-DMSO), and on the RER A between Triom - Treauville and east suburbs (in a six carriage configuration). Their pantograph fit european catenary height.

Here is an A9c9ux sleeping car, it's an ex-SNCF First Class sleeping car, in SRCT livery, they'll be used between Triom and Paris in the "Languedocien" night train. At this time, only two A9c9ux are owned by SRCT.

Here is a B3sux service car, it's an ex-SNCF service car once used on TEOZ trains (Paris-Toulouse/Bordeaux-Marseille-Nice/Paris-Clermont). The service car carry the SRCT livery, and will be used between Triom and Paris in the "Languedocien" night train. At this time, only one B3sux is owned by SRCT. There is a lateral door for disabled person, a bicycle compartment, food and drink facilities.

Here is a WLAB T2 sleeping car, it's an ex-SNCF "Tourist" second class sleeping car, in SRCT livery, they'll be used between Triom and Paris in the "Langudocien" night train. At this time, only two WLAB T2 are owned by SRCT

Here is the BB26907 locomotive, from a fictive sub-series of BB26000, in SRCT-SNCF livery, it will be used between Triom and Paris, hauling the "Languedocien" night train. It's the only BB26900 owned by SRCT that carry this special livery.

A more recent shot with the new front-color (as it'll mainly be used on night services, a more visible livery was needed)

More screenshots are coming

Cheers
Jimmy
Last edited by JimmyArmstrongTrainz on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScottAS2
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 95078
Author KUID: 306203

Re: JimmyArmstrongTrainz's reskins

Post by ScottAS2 »

JimmyArmstrongTrainz wrote:A more recent shot with the new front-color (as it'll mainly be used on night services, a more visible livery was needed)
How very British. I'm amazed the SNCF could tolerate this. ;-) That said, these repaints do look very smart, even if trains without a yellow front look a bit alien to my eyes.
JimmyArmstrongTrainz
New Starter

I forgot to say that SRCT is a fictive company, these reskins are those for my route Trainz World.
In fact the SNCF have a lot of locomotives with a yellow front, here is a drive link with some pictures of SNCF locomotives wearing a yellow paint (just in front or totally painted)

Cheers
Jimmy
Last edited by JimmyArmstrongTrainz on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trainzrule
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: T:ANE

Post by trainzrule »

I read there is new legislation on yellow fronts for trains, eg.class 315.
JimmyArmstrongTrainz
New Starter

Hello !
I have a new Z47800 (class 478/2) in the works
This time it's a Z47800 in SRCT-MDO livery (Société Régionale des Chemins de fer Triomois - Massif de l'Ondaine), for my new layout Massif de l'Ondaine (Ondaine Mountains), part of my Trainz World project
I'll do a MSO to make a 4-cars EMU

Jimmy