New/near completed rolling stock for TS12?

Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
Giac425
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TRS19
Author KUID: 857354

New/near completed rolling stock for TS12?

Post by Giac425 »

I'm fairly new to these forums, was just wondering if anyone has any ongoing/recently completed projects for British rolling stock?
I saw that klambert is working on a complete model of the class 423, although I haven't seen any updates on that over the past few months.
A lot of the older 4-cig models aren't accessible any more (such as the models by tempest70), unless I'm missing something.
If anyone else has any projects ongoing at the moment I'd definitely be interested in what classes they are/how close they are to completion.
This train has been delayed due to a high number of polys.
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Re: New/near completed rolling stock for TS12?

Post by klambert »

To fill you in, in regards to the Class 423, it's still rumbling along albeit slowly, I'm currently working on a refurbished version of the MBSO, with extra passenger space, will update my thread in due course.
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!
Giac425
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TRS19
Author KUID: 857354

Re: New/near completed rolling stock for TS12?

Post by Giac425 »

klambert wrote:To fill you in, in regards to the Class 423, it's still rumbling along albeit slowly, I'm currently working on a refurbished version of the MBSO, with extra passenger space, will update my thread in due course.
Thanks for the update! I have many memories of watching those old units go past at Purley Oaks at speed when I was younger, so keen to see it in its full glory when it's finished.
This train has been delayed due to a high number of polys.