Working Calling On Signals (Cats Eyes)

Lists of Work in Progress and released content.
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2006 2012 T:ANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 214658

Working Calling On Signals (Cats Eyes)

Post by cyberdonblue »

For anyone who doesn't visit the main forum, here's a quick heads up. The excellent David Bird has now released some UK colour light signals with attached working subsidiary signals (to give them their proper name.) I had the pleasure of being asked to test these out and I can tell you they are fantastic. Just what Trainz has been missing all along. See David's post on the main forum for more information or search the DLS with his username "davidbird", or search for "sig" AND "sub". https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthr ... &p=1670419
davidbird
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 90955

Re: Working Calling On Signals (Cats Eyes)

Post by davidbird »

Thanks, Dave 8-)
Here's a screenshot of the Sig 3a BR Post Std LHS sub

https://images.n3vgames.com/trainzporta ... Signal.jpg
Mod Note: Oversized image changed to link.

I have also provided a Demo Route and Session to illustrate their use, this will also come up if you search my username, or "sig" and "sub"

The naming convention is just the same as the original, built-in versions, with the addition of "sub" at the end.
I have made the following...
Sig 2AH BR Post Std LHS sub
sig 3a BR Post Offset LHS sub
sig 3a BR Post Std LHS sub
sig 4a BR Platform Post Offset LHS sub
sig 4a BR Post Offset LHS sub
sig 4a BR Post Std LHS sub
sig 4a BR Post Std RHS sub

If anybody needs any other versions, feel free to create them yourself, but if you release them to the DLS, please post over on the main forum to avoid duplications.

I have also today uploaded a revised version of the session "Sub Signal Demo Session", as the original had lost a couple of the essential trains... apologies for that.

Thanks
davidbird
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 90955

Post by davidbird »

The working version of "Sub Sig Demo Session" is now available on the DLS, it will obsolete the earlier, non-working, version.
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran

Post by cyberdonblue »

With kind permission from David, I have today uploaded to the DLS 3 RHS versions of David's signals with subs. They are awaiting processing by N3V and should be available shortly.

The signals are: sig 2AH BR Post Std RHS sub; sig 3a BR Post Std RHS sub and sig 4a BR Post Std RHS sub

Cheers

Dave
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran

Post by cyberdonblue »

cyberdonblue wrote:With kind permission from David, I have today uploaded to the DLS 3 RHS versions of David's signals with subs. They are awaiting processing by N3V and should be available shortly.

The signals are: sig 2AH BR Post Std RHS sub; sig 3a BR Post Std RHS sub and sig 4a BR Post Std RHS sub

Cheers

Dave
Available on the DLS now

Cheers

Dave