Routes being created

Lists of Work in Progress and released content.
hiskey
New Starter
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 75947
Author KUID: 99333

Re: Routes being created

Post by hiskey »

Hi all

I am busy with a 1960s/1970s DEM route ECML from Darlington to Newcastle also Teesside Sunderland and eventally to Carlisle

Ian
davidbird
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 90955

Post by davidbird »

Just found this.

Should be included is my layout of the routes around Nottingham, set in late 1970s/early 80s. Intended to cover nearly all of the area controlled by Trent PSB, with the exception of the Erewash Valley north of Codnor, but also including most of the Newstead Colliery branch (now the Robin Hood Line), and little bits of the (then) manual AB lines to Newark and Grantham.
A major station, 5 minor stations, a huge marshalling yard, 3 other goods yards, 7 collieries, an iron & steel works, 2 power stations, 2 military depots, a chemicals plant, 2 railway engineering works and several other minor freight locations. Accurate ground topography by TransDEM, realistic gradients, accurate trackplan and signalling. Scenery mostly representative using DLS items, rather than realistic.
Sessions based on real timetables of the period.

A big project that I've been working on since I got a copy of TRS2006, and still a WIP...

Edit: I mis-counted the number of collieries...
Last edited by davidbird on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

Can't believe I haven't posted this in here.

Lynton and Barnstaple 2ft NG plus Barnstaple Junction (SR) and Victoria Road (GWR) around 1930's DEM based around halfway done, all track laid, mainly specific buildings need doing.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/