Routes being created

Lists of Work in Progress and released content.
macneil
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2010

Re: Routes being created

Post by macneil »

Hi everyone im makeing the north wales coastline dem maped and will be set in the 1970s to early 80s if anyone has any imformation that could be helpfull feel free to pm me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hope epic97
Past 250!
Trainz Version: Trainz 2010
Trainz Build: 44653
Author KUID: 450814

Post by Hope epic97 »

I'm working on Castle Cary to yeovil, but i cant use transdem i just cant afford 30 pounds at the moment let alone for a while.
Thanks for looking, Willow.
squit13
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TRS12 SP1
Trainz Build: 58414
Author KUID: 465987

Post by squit13 »

I am working on a prototypical route of Grange-Over-Sands of the southern lake district. At the moment i only plan on doing the station and about a mile or two in each direction, but i may take it right the way on to Carnforth or even Lancaster and Barrow in the other direction, but i feel at my level, i need to keep small, so just grange will be compleate before i start expanding. I am building a lot of custom content for it, so it is taking a while I feel the route is quite away, maybe a few years or more, from compleation.
Last edited by squit13 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gonna' be a 'senior driver'-According to the Trainz 12 Achievements, thats 10,000 hours-over 1 year constantly using trainz, without faults...

TRS12 Ann Ed.
mick_berg
New Starter

Post by mick_berg »

I'm making The Widened Lines (Kings Cross to Moorgate) and the Finsbury Park to Alexandra Palace branch of the ECML.
Mick Berg.
Snowhill
New Starter
Trainz Build: 41491

Post by Snowhill »

I thought I would let you all know of my current project. I am updating and old 2004 layout the Camel Fowey layout by Lightrail (David Marlor) to 2010 standard with David’s permission and backing. As I live in Cornwall (Not far from Marky) I have been able to do more research on the layout with the aid of 1949 OS Maps and an extensive collection of reference books at the Cornwall Centre in Redruth. I have improved the track plans to be more accurate, reshaped some of the landscape along with extensive retexturing. Angela Halliday has created some of the buildings for the layout. I am now renaming it Mid Cornwall. It is set between the years 1949 to 1967, the route is shortened so that one board represents one kilometre. David originally worked from just one book called East Cornwall and an OS Map. I have been able to work from several books to make the layout more accurate in places
The layout consists of the GWR/BR main line from Bodmin Road (Now Bodmin Parkway) to St Austell. There are three branches off the mainline. Bodmin and Wenford branch, the Fowey branch and the Newquay branch. From Bodmin General the branch heads to Boscarne Junction, where it branches to Bodmin North in one direction and the other to Wadebridge and Padstow in the opposite direction. The Southern Region joins the layout just before Wadebridge from St Kew, represented by a portal. The SR runs a local service from Padstow to Bodmin North and occasionally to Bodmin General. A portal at Dunmere represents the line to Wenford. The main industry is china clay, Angela has made a drying shed for the works around Goonbarrow. The shed at St Blazey has been completely remodelled. Angela has made the elevated coaling stage for St Blazey. It is now more accurate with the yard sidings added.
To date all the track is completed and industries along with the stations are all interactive. I am now working on improving the scenery. Retexturing parts and adding more detail around the track. Creating more realistic fields. I hope you find this project interesting, it will be uploaded to DLS when finished. It could be popular as the original achieved over 4000 downloads. Trackplate and Robin Hoos updated the layout for 2006. Lightrail did all the hardwork creating the original.
Dennis
Hope epic97
Past 250!
Trainz Version: Trainz 2010
Trainz Build: 44653
Author KUID: 450814

Post by Hope epic97 »

The castle cary to weymouth branch (but my version stops at yeovil)
Thanks for looking, Willow.
alexfleming380
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 622162

Post by alexfleming380 »

Hello everyone,
I am currently working on a fictional route set in the Scottish Borders. It is called Emmaston and runs from Tweedbank through some beautiful countryside terminating about thirty miles (rough estimate) away in Emmaston. It is currently about 50% finished and I will post here when it is uploaded.
Alex.

EDIT: This will be availible soon (Once i have a fct) for TRS2006.
Please, call me Alex.
Formerly known as afleming97
alexfleming380
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 622162

Post by alexfleming380 »

Firstly, Sorry for Double post.
Secondly, Emmaston has been put on hold as I cannot get somethign I need from the DLS.
to keep my mind focused on Trainz, I have started work on the Section of ECML from Edinburgh Waverley to the Anglo/ Scottish border.
will once again post when it is complete.
Please, call me Alex.
Formerly known as afleming97
danny109
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2009, 2019
Trainz Build: 46653
Author KUID: 554607

Post by danny109 »

I am TRYING, to make the Jubilee,District and Stratford-Lewisham DLR lines (having been on a recent trip to Londinium) and POSSIBLY the Metropolitan line if I can churn out some half decent A&S stock (that may take some time).
Back in the Trainz saddle
James66414
Milepost 7
Trainz Version: 2006 2009 TS12
Trainz Build: 2

Post by James66414 »

I Might Be Starting a Route From Birmingham New Street To Birmingham International
robd
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 122418
Author KUID: 345264

Post by robd »

I am currently in the process of making the Llangollen Railway, it's very slow going, I've been at it for nearly 2 years now and I am still working on Llangollen station itself. I hope to have this bit finished in time for Steam, Steel and Stars III in April 2012, if I think it worthy by then, I'll post some screenshots (don't hold your breath!).

Rob.
shmbry
New Starter
Trainz Version: tane

Post by shmbry »

Is anyone doing, or has anyone done, any work on a Somerset & Dorset route? New or old.
Itareus
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 06/TC3/09/10/12/TANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 243828

Post by Itareus »

Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway,<kuid:276088:1117>
Somerset And Dorset JR For TC3,<kuid:276088:1101>
shmbry
New Starter
Trainz Version: tane

Post by shmbry »

Itareus wrote:Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway,<kuid:276088:1117>
Somerset And Dorset JR For TC3,<kuid:276088:1101>

Where do I find these?
Itareus
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 06/TC3/09/10/12/TANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 243828

Post by Itareus »

Have you tried the DLS ???????????

If you are new and only have TANE then click "Manage Content" then on the next window click where it says "Installed" and from the list select "Custom".

In the box that says "Asset KUID" type the KUIDs I gave you earlier or where it says "Name" type the name text, click the (-) signs to get rid of the unwanted selection lines and click the "Search" button.

When the routes appear in the list then right click and select "Download".

Good luck.

Chris