Hello from mark-notts32

New members please feel free to introduce yourself to everyone.
mark_notts32
New Starter

Hello from mark-notts32

Post by mark_notts32 »

Hi all .. well im mark from nottingham been in to the sim now for over 5 yrs or so .. im from Nottingham and alough i do not have much to do with real trains now a days unless its to do with work etc , i first started off as a spotter when i was about 10 .. and then moved on to bashing in the early 80s packed up around 86 - 87 when the skeggs went over to units .. scotland went over to eth .. and the cambrian went over to eth as well ... had a few revial all liner weeks in the early 90s when scotland got a bit more interesting again with double headed 37s on the sleepers and the loco hauled inverness = aberdeens and inverness = kyles etc ... love the sim on here and brings back some great memories when new releases come out and remebering things how they used to be ..

amazed by how quick u have got this up and running marky was rather dissapointed as was many others when the news came through on sunday morning .. But i like that u have got the format the same as the last forum so should make navigating around it a lot more easier ..

Big thank you to all the reskinners and creators on here its you guys that really make the sim worth playing .. keep up the good work everyone ..

all the best ... mark
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Re: Hello from mark-notts32

Post by Marky7890 »

Welcome to the forums mark-notts32 :D

Mark
matthewa
Past 250!
Trainz Version: TC3
Author KUID: 318250

Re: Hello from mark-notts32

Post by matthewa »

Welcome to the new forum Mark-notts32. ;)

Matt