Strange behavior from CMP

micn10
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TS12 & TANE

Strange behavior from CMP

Post by micn10 »

Hello,

Given all the strange stuff I read about the CMP, this one still was new to me. Wondering if anyone else has seen this and know if there is any special voodoo that needs to be performed......

I recently installed TS12 SP1 HF4 on my main computer, where until now I've been running TS10. And of course then I need all the good stuff downloaded again - all the goodies from TMZ, Domsarto, PFX, Shoves, and the usual suspects. ;)
Going fine for most of last week with no freezes of the CMP - that is right up until Sunday where I crashed the CMP twice. Both times the database repair was done before I could continue. BUT - after the second repair I noticed that ALL the content I had been downloading over the past week showed up as being downloaded within 1 sec. Sunday afternoon - and ALL of that content was flagged as locally modified. Say what..... :o

I ran an extended database repair over night and had a look this morning at the system. No change - all that I have downloaded was still there, but it was all downloaded on the same second, on the same date, and all locally modified - but does seem to be working.

Anyone seen this happen before?? If not this will be just one more story about CMP! 8-)

Michael