Can anyone help me to splat this bug?

klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Re: Can anyone help me to splat this bug?

Post by klambert »

Is it me or do most of the users on this forum seem to be from the West Midlands. Than again most forms of railway media seems to have it's 'Birmingham mafia', I guarantee all you need to do is buy a random issue of Traction Magazine and there most definitely will be an article about the West Midlands in there somewhere. :lol:
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!
Chris1955
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TRS2006,TC3,TS2010
Trainz Build: 49933
Author KUID: 347716

Post by Chris1955 »

Yes Dave (cyberdon) I did work with Helen, a little lady as I remember. I know what you mean about Drivers moving depots for seniority etc, caused headaches when trying to cover the jobs; either the driver booked didn't sign the route or traction. Wasn't sure whether to mention the "seagulls" word for fear of upsetting anyone!!

Mind you the former Saltley lads came in very useful when we got special workings as they could do virtually every route in the Birmingham area and more or less every sort of diesel traction.

Chris A
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2006 2012 T:ANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 214658

Post by cyberdonblue »

Nexusdj wrote:New street and Saltley on here now , this forum certainly is scraping the barrel these days lol
And there speaks a "Bescot Mon!" from behind his rusty buffers :lol:
Chris1955 wrote:Mind you the former Saltley lads came in very useful when we got special workings as they could do virtually every route in the Birmingham area and more or less every sort of diesel traction.
...and we upset our old colleagues by doing to them what we'd all been doing for years at Saltley. They didn't like their own medicine but they were the ones that taught us to do it :lol:

Happy days

Dave
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

cyberdonblue wrote: And there speaks a "Bescot Mon!" from behind his rusty buffers :lol:
If I had a pound for every time somebody said that to me when I walked into new street cabin I'd have £56.30 lol

Any truth in the rumour that the deep fat fryer from the canteen was handed to the National Railway museum , It was the hardest working thing in that place , Everything and I mean everything was cooked in that .... though they made a mean Bacon sarnie . First port of call when road learning , back for lunch then learn the route back home :lol:

You always knew when somebody had been road learning at Bescot as they was a stone heavier at the end of the week :lol:
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
Chris1955
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TRS2006,TC3,TS2010
Trainz Build: 49933
Author KUID: 347716

Post by Chris1955 »

klambert wrote:Than again most forms of railway media seems to have it's 'Birmingham mafia',:lol:
Perhaps us former Birmingham men should ask Marky and the moderators for a special "Birmingham Mafia" section on this site. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2006 2012 T:ANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 214658

Post by cyberdonblue »

Nexusdj wrote: ...Any truth in the rumour that the deep fat fryer from the canteen was handed to the National Railway museum , It was the hardest working thing in that place , Everything and I mean everything was cooked in that .... though they made a mean Bacon sarnie . First port of call when road learning , back for lunch then learn the route back home :lol:

You always knew when somebody had been road learning at Bescot as they was a stone heavier at the end of the week :lol:
I don't think anybody's had the courage to move it cos they're not sure what's floating around in it :lol: It's no wonder so many railwaymen die as soon as they retire :lol: :lol:

Dave

(Mods I think we could do with moving this thread to somewhere a bit more general. Looks like my bugs are here for a while longer anyway, or at least until T:ANE :lol: )