Index  •  FAQ  •  Search   •   Register | Login  

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:42 am

Last visit was: style=

Missing KUID 
 Post subject: Missing KUID
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 pm 
Milepost 3

I wonder if anyone on here could help me please. I'm looking for a KUID called 5wes sound
It is showing as a missing kuid in a lot of my files but when searching through the content manager it comes up with an unknown location.
Tried the trainzpro site but it will not download from there. click download but nothing happens.

Post subject: Re: Missing KUID
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm 
Forum Veteran

Trainz Version: TS2012 (SP1)/S&C
Trainz Build: 57898
Author KUID: 441222
I think something was mentioned about that asset a few weeks ago and if i'm correct i think it's been removed from the DLS / CMP for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:34 pm 
Forum Veteran

Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 94916
Author KUID: 45317
It had been available as a download for the best part of 6 years on the DLS but it turns out that the enginesound was a direct copy of an EMU sound produced by a French content creator Java23 . He had it pulled from the DLS earlier this year even though its now broken a lot of UK content on the DLS .
The original French enginesound is available as Z23308 enginesound <KUID:23299:53000> creator java23

Or the cloned version is still available from Trainzproroutes : http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads/index.php?act=view&id=3892

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:32 am 
Milepost 3

Nexusdj wrote:
It had been available as a download for the best part of 6 years on the DLS but it turns out that the enginesound was a direct copy of an EMU sound produced by a French content creator Java23 . He had it pulled from the DLS earlier this year even though its now broken a lot of UK content on the DLS .
The original French enginesound is available as Z23308 enginesound <KUID:23299:53000> creator java23

Or the cloned version is still available from Trainzproroutes : http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads/index.php?act=view&id=3892

Tried the link but It still will not download.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:55 am 
Forum Veteran

Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 94916
Author KUID: 45317
You need to be a member to download on Trainzproroutes (free to join) . I've just tried the download and it works ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am 
Milepost 3

Nexusdj wrote:
You need to be a member to download on Trainzproroutes (free to join) . I've just tried the download and it works ;)

Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.
Would it be against the rules of life and this forum if I was to ask if you could email me the file please.
Thanks
Brian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:35 am 
Past 100!

Trainz Version: TS2012, TANE
Trainz Build: 84204
Author KUID: 212534
bsillett wrote:
Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.

I found that this fault happens if your browser is firefox. This is about the only time I use internet explorer as a work around.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:52 am 
Milepost 3

kenneth37043 wrote:
bsillett wrote:

I found that this fault happens if your browser is firefox. This is about the only time I use internet explorer as a work around.

Give that man a virtual pint. Cheers, tried IE and it downloaded no problem. now to fix all the content missing this KUID and I'll be a happy chappy.
Thank you once again :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 pm 
Forum Veteran

Trainz Version: TRS19
Trainz Build: 96000
Author KUID: 425700
bsillett wrote:
Nexusdj wrote:

Would it be against the rules of life and this forum if I was to ask if you could email me the file please.
Thanks
Brian

TPR is a mess with Firefox.
You can download with Firefox though, File > save page as and it defaults to cdp and downloads. Works OK