False "Junction is missing Lever" error

Mightyena
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 688183

False "Junction is missing Lever" error

Post by Mightyena »

Hi all, I've discovered a rather irritating issue whilst building one of my routes... This is the Watley EV route, and the problem occurs for trains attempting to access Lightwood platform 1.

If I place a train on the approach to the terminus, and tell it to "navigate to" to platforms 2 or 3, the train runs normally into the station. However telling it to "Navigate To" platform 1, the train does not move, and the message window complains with "Unable to plot route: Junction is missing lever". Okay, fine. Except that none of the junctions between it and its destination are missing levers, and I have dragged the track all over the place to check for any accidental branches of track. There are none. The only junctions en route are those that are properly levered and named.

It isn't the end of the world, since the signals will still clear down the route, and using a path rule and the "Autopilot command", I can send trains into the platform (in fact, I'm currently setting up the whole route to run under _mutton_'s path control, but that's not the point), it would be nice to find out what is causing this strange error.

Does anyone have any light to shed on this? It would be nice not to have to relay the entire station throat to get it working again!

Thanks,
James
James M, creator of the
network
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Re: False "Junction is missing Lever" error

Post by clam1952 »

Look at alternative routes not the obvious ones, probably find there is actually a lever missing somewhere, at a guess in the opposite direction to where the train is supposed to be going!
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/