Yet another forum moan. - Rules disbanded

Deleted and archived topics from the forum. For reference only.
Past 500!
Trainz Version: 12, TANE
Trainz Build: 74702
Author KUID: 431172

Yet another forum moan. - Rules disbanded

Post by 73129 »

It has come apparent that a number of members are now posting without any prior knowledge of the subject the topic is about, leading to arguments. As a result, the forums have gone severely downhill since the start of the year.

If I see any more arguments from someone not knowing what they're saying which I know is unavoidable in some cases, the topic will be locked and they forum users concerned who a. Start the argument and b. Continue the argument saying "no its this" etc etc will be investigated and disciplined as such, with the outcome to be discussed by the moderators.

I apologise that it has come to this, but it is necessary to keep the forum peace.
tommietomato2 on Auran forums
Retired moderator.
Past 500!

Re: Yet another forum moan.

Post by 73129 »

Now this is getting absolutely pathetic. Anyone who moans, rants and argues about anything will get a 2 week ban on the spot without warning.

This rule applies to all members.
Retired moderator.
Past 500!

Re: Yet another forum moan.

Post by 73129 »

We would now like to say that these temporary rules have now been disbanded as the forum attitude has now got better. This has taken us a little more than a month which is still appalling. We need to keep this kind and caring attitude up, and violence and abuse down.

Note the original rules still apply.

Any problems let us know.

Tom, Dan and Mark.
Retired moderator.