Romanian DWA Bautzen passenger cars [payware]

Releases of Foreign content to be posted here.
Itareus
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 06/TC3/09/10/12/TANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 243828

Re: Romanian DWA Bautzen passenger cars [payware]

Post by Itareus »

belclaur wrote:...Why don`t you make a topic like "international area" and nobody get angry?...
Briggsy wrote:...these are outstanding quality - as is Qdatys work. As the thread above suggested, perhaps there could be one international section created so that things like this can be posted...
I agree that making an "International Area" would be the simplest solution, keeps everybody happy and if you have no interest just ignore it.

Belclaur's work does appear to be of excellent quality as does much of the content from Eastern Europe. I wonder if having easier access to the prototype has anything to to do with it?
belclaur
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TS
Trainz Build: 49933
Author KUID: 738848

Post by belclaur »

My content will be freeware and also if anybody wants my help also is freeware if that i understand corectly.It is a passion to build locos and other things i don`t make it for money.But I don`t understand what is with my prototype,i register on this forum because after i finish my project i`ll build some stuff for UK narrow gauge and i need informations and pictures,and change informations with other UK builders.That prototype it`s with "portofolio title".If there is such a problem because a friend of mine posted those traincars i don`t post my loco if there isn`t such a topic.My idea is to build for trainz some content fully functional for NG lovers,but for this i have to collect informations.And if somebody ask a piece of advice on his projects i help him off course.I guess let the admin decide if my ideas are wrong and if it so suspend my account.Regards!
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

If we get an International area can we have a screenshots thread please .
I'm sure that a few of the forum users with UK only blinkers might be tempted to dabble in European railways if they see something they like . ;)
As previously stated if they aren't bothered then they don't have to use or look at that part of the forum .
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
danny109
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2009, 2019
Trainz Build: 46653
Author KUID: 554607

Post by danny109 »

Yes I like the idea of an international zone.
Back in the Trainz saddle
ionutchircu
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: 2010
Trainz Build: 44088

Post by ionutchircu »

International Rolling Stock, soon available only on TrainzPremiumRoutes website :) For the moment some ZSSK items :)