Trainz A New Era Service Pack 1 Hotfix 3 is now LIVE!

cyberdonblue
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2006 2012 T:ANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 214658

Trainz A New Era Service Pack 1 Hotfix 3 is now LIVE!

Post by cyberdonblue »

For those of you who do not visit the Main N3V Forums, Tony Hilliam has today announced that the Trainz A New Era Service Pack 1 Hotfix 3 is now LIVE!

We have just promoted the latest Beta builds to "Public" (82718 for SimulatorCentral PC and 82749 for Mac). We have also updated the Steam build to 82828.

The DRM-Free build and Mac Appstore and Steam builds require additional builds, patches and testing prior to being released over the coming days (or early next week). I realize that this will affect some of our biggest fans and normally we would have delayed this release to get everything out at the same time. However on this occasion we hit a sales deadline and weren't quite ready with every one of the versions.

We would ask for you patience while these additional builds are prepared, and if you really cannot wait, you can download the digital PC or Mac version from your MyTrainz account.

Beta testers don't need to do anything.

I would also like to point out that while there are still a range of known issues, these are becoming more isolated to specific elements of the game rather than affecting everyone. Again, we understand the frustration when your pet bug remains unfixed, but all we can do is assure you we are working towards fixing the vast majority of issues as we continue to improve TANE and work towards future updates.

Tony Hilliam
Dave
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Re: Trainz A New Era Service Pack 1 Hotfix 3 is now LIVE!

Post by clam1952 »

Unless like me you are one of the not worthy DRM free Boxed users.....
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/