Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

AOCL monitor light at yellow

Post by Marky7890 »

Hello all.
I have recently set up an ATLS crossing which has an AOCL monitor light attached set up to the correct crossing number and on auto mode. 2 Problems I'm having:

1. When the crossing is activated the white light does not flash like in real life, it stays a static white, I'm sure in older versions of the game it would flash? Or has it been updated to no longer flash?
2. When the crossing is activated the signal (Which it is built as) goes from red to yellow, but not green so AI trainz go at half speed for about 500 metres before the crossing. Is there a way to make it go green?

Thanks,
Mark
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Re: AOCL monitor light at yellow

Post by clam1952 »

The AOCL lights don't flash any more, I actually bug reported this a couple of times quite a long time ago for TANE and it never got fixed, still bust in TRS19 as well. The flash tag in the config appears not to actually do anything.

Not sure about the second problem, I haven't come across it.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Re: AOCL monitor light at yellow

Post by Marky7890 »

I have a work around for the 2nd problem now, just put an invisible signal in front of it, so the AI sees the invisible signal as green, and so doesn't slow down way ahead of the crossing.

Mark