Released Rolling Stock

Lists of Work in Progress and released content.
Warbo40
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TS2012 (SP1)/S&C
Trainz Build: 57898
Author KUID: 441222

Re: Released Rolling Stock

Post by Warbo40 »

Add Class 05 garygreeni / tmz06003
Class 07 - Andyk ?????? shouldn't that be Kemplen (it would help users search for his username)
Class 08 (New) - garygreen / tmz06003
Class 26 - (add) tmz06003
Class 27 - (add) tmz06003
Class 31 - (update) tmz06003 / Warbo40
Class 35 - 2995valliant (Payware found at brtrainz.co.uk)
Class 57 - Warbo40 (reskins)

Delete class 11 as no one has created a class 11 yet.

Class 302 - wessex_electric_nutter & electra
Class 305 - (add) justinfoulger & electra
Class 307 - (add) electra
Class 308 - (add) electra
Class 317 - (add) Klambert
Class 321 - (add) macneil

Ex Railwaves (Payware now not available)

Class 56
Class 170
Class 357
Class 377

Content WIP

Class 44/45/46
Class 56

May be more but i don't know of any.
Work to live not live to work.
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Post by Marky7890 »

Thanks for that Warbo, the list has been updated.

Mark
greeni
Past 750!
Trainz Version: TRAINZ22PE
Trainz Build: 123799
Author KUID: 174088

Post by greeni »

what I have built or building meshes for so far

diesel 09-10-13-41(hst)-44-45-46-56-58
dmu 104-110
electrics 83-84
danny109
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2009, 2019
Trainz Build: 46653
Author KUID: 554607

Post by danny109 »

I think there is a Windhoff MPV being created. There is also a Class 442 by adrian19 under the name 5WES.
Back in the Trainz saddle
blackwatch13
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TRS 2019
Trainz Build: 105096
Author KUID: 222042

Post by blackwatch13 »

danny109 wrote:I think there is a Windhoff MPV being created. There is also a Class 442 by adrian19 under the name 5WES.
Don't "think there is a Windhoff MPV being created" as this only causes 'gimme pigs' to ask "WHERE IS IT", leave it to the creators to announce their products.
If you want something, request it in the appropriate thread, or make it yourself.
I can't use 'gmax' or 'blender', tried but can't hack it, respect to those who can (doffs cap), content comes slowly, due to the fact that it takes time & commitment to make good content, I'm getting on in years compared to some, but I am happy to wait for those who can, to supply those of us who can't (me), to supply us with what they are able.

Big thanks to :- tmz, greeni, warbo & others, not forgetting the older guys, pikkabird, hentis, lielistobrat, kemplen & many many more that make this sim what it is.
Tane SP3 build 94916 + SnC & Duchess
Warbo40
Forum Veteran

Post by Warbo40 »

blackwatch13 wrote:
danny109 wrote:I think there is a Windhoff MPV being created. There is also a Class 442 by adrian19 under the name 5WES.
Don't "think there is a Windhoff MPV being created" as this only causes 'gimme pigs' to ask "WHERE IS IT", leave it to the creators to announce their products.
If you want something, request it in the appropriate thread, or make it yourself.
I can't use 'gmax' or 'blender', tried but can't hack it, respect to those who can (doffs cap), content comes slowly, due to the fact that it takes time & commitment to make good content, I'm getting on in years compared to some, but I am happy to wait for those who can, to supply those of us who can't (me), to supply us with what they are able.

Big thanks to :- tmz, greeni, warbo & others, not forgetting the older guys, pikkabird, hentis, lielistobrat, kemplen & many many more that make this sim what it is.
Sorry to correct you blackwatch you but someone is creating a Windhoff MPV.

http://forum.british-trainz.co.uk/viewt ... t=Windhoff
blackwatch13
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TRS 2019
Trainz Build: 105096
Author KUID: 222042

Post by blackwatch13 »

You aren't correcting me Warbo, I didn't say that danny was wrong or that I didn't believe a Windhoff was being created, my point was that danny's post could start a run of 'gimme pig' Where is it - when will it be finished - what liveries, etc.
One or two (no names mentioned) creators that I would not want to see leave this sim, have felt under pressure to the extent that they are thinking of not making freeware for general release, I don't think you, along with myself would want this, someone may be creating a ****** but maybe it would be better not to put the creator of said ****** under pressure by promoting it before they are ready.
I may not put my thoughts into posts as others would, but try to be as clear as possible, I don't always succeed, but hope others can bear with me.
Tane SP3 build 94916 + SnC & Duchess
Warbo40
Forum Veteran

Post by Warbo40 »

blackwatch13 wrote:You aren't correcting me Warbo, I didn't say that danny was wrong or that I didn't believe a Windhoff was being created, my point was that danny's post could start a run of 'gimme pig' Where is it - when will it be finished - what liveries, etc.
One or two (no names mentioned) creators that I would not want to see leave this sim, have felt under pressure to the extent that they are thinking of not making freeware for general release, I don't think you, along with myself would want this, someone may be creating a ****** but maybe it would be better not to put the creator of said ****** under pressure by promoting it before they are ready.
I may not put my thoughts into posts as others would, but try to be as clear as possible, I don't always succeed, but hope others can bear with me.
I can see where your coming from blackwatch but many users on here already know what content is WIP even Gary for example has already stated what content he is creating on here. I can understand the pressure he's under but if other users can't be patient enough for that content to be completed then they soon realise their impatience is unwanted and not appreciated and can also have a negative result. The biggest thing concerning yesterdays incident was i'm guessing the lack of please and thank you in the post is what angered Gary the most. I would be the same and i'm only a reskinner. I fully appreicate the hard, hard work the likes of Gary, Tony and other GMax creators put in to create the great freeware content they do produce. Gary IMO shouldn't feel as though he's under so much pressure that he thinks he's under because it's his time and his skills that are being used to create the content. Tony tries not to publicise his work so much but little hints that are dropped do sometimes let the cat out of the bag such as the class 56 and the class 46. But other creations have jumped the queue as the item they were involved in can get boring or something brings it to a stand still such as life and the woes it sometimes brings along. The new starters on here shouldn't be so i want, i want, i want and have got to realise that it take times to create, research and produce the required liveries they carried. One user that wound me up a lot by sending me PM after PM asking me to produce reskin after reskin, many that couldn't be done because they were payware items anyway, was 92009 and he soon got the idea his demands weren't wanted and he hasn't posted on here for a long time which i don't miss.
Hope epic97
Past 250!
Trainz Version: Trainz 2010
Trainz Build: 44653
Author KUID: 450814

Post by Hope epic97 »

Its not just content creators and reskiners under pressure though, Route builders arguably have equal pressure at times. And routes also take a very long time to create and information is important and time consuming to find, If simulating a real location that is. And we also have to wait for the content to suitably create an area unless we know how to make are own.
My only uploaded route took me around a little over a year to create, And that's just a one baseboard route. Admittedly nobody asked me questions or inquired about it, But its just to give a sense of time span.
*edit* Right now i am working on the line that runs between Castle Cary my home town, And Yeovil using DEM data. In order to do this accurately i need to: source Gradient info and find pictures of buildings and what not along the line in order to attempt to create it in Gmax, Locate bridges river's mileage signs signals etc, And also try my best to give the line a Somerset feel. I know content creating may be arguably more difficult, But this is hardly easy either.

This isn't exactly a rant, I just feel it is often overlooked. :?
Thanks for looking, Willow.
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

Koff ....... There doesn't seem to be any Steam in this list? Or Narrow gauge. ;)
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
Dean_Forest
Past 250!
Trainz Version: TS12 + S&C

Post by Dean_Forest »

Steam is in a separate list - one which I could do with updating...
Past 500!
Trainz Version: 12, TANE
Trainz Build: 74702
Author KUID: 431172

Post by 73129 »

Chaps, keep this on topic, please....
tommietomato2 on Auran forums
Retired moderator.
WessexElectricNutter
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 74539
Author KUID: 30051

Post by WessexElectricNutter »

Forgotten,

Class 502 - http://www.wessexelectricnut.co.uk/wip/

Its in there somewhere
electra
Past 250!
Trainz Version: TRS2019 SP4
Trainz Build: 116678
Author KUID: 49712

Post by electra »

I've just tried accessing the Total Model Trainz website and the site is gone, but a page states the domain is up for sale - by Perchpole - so I assume the payware on it are now no longer available.
Warbo40
Forum Veteran

Post by Warbo40 »

electra wrote:I've just tried accessing the Total Model Trainz website and the site is gone, but a page states the domain is up for sale - by Perchpole - so I assume the payware on it are now no longer available.
Yeah looks that way. I get the idea Antar hadn't been involved in Trainz for a while due to other on going life matters. His content was all right but was getting slightly dated and as others had noticed the triangular side grilles were the wrong way round. Ah well another payware site bites the dust.