Missing KUID

bsillett
Milepost 3

Missing KUID

Post by bsillett »

I wonder if anyone on here could help me please. I'm looking for a KUID called 5wes sound
It is showing as a missing kuid in a lot of my files but when searching through the content manager it comes up with an unknown location.
Tried the trainzpro site but it will not download from there. click download but nothing happens.
Warbo40
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TS2012 (SP1)/S&C
Trainz Build: 57898
Author KUID: 441222

Re: Missing KUID

Post by Warbo40 »

I think something was mentioned about that asset a few weeks ago and if i'm correct i think it's been removed from the DLS / CMP for some reason.
Work to live not live to work.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

It had been available as a download for the best part of 6 years on the DLS but it turns out that the enginesound was a direct copy of an EMU sound produced by a French content creator Java23 . He had it pulled from the DLS earlier this year even though its now broken a lot of UK content on the DLS .
The original French enginesound is available as Z23308 enginesound <KUID:23299:53000> creator java23

Or the cloned version is still available from Trainzproroutes : http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads ... ew&id=3892
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
bsillett
Milepost 3

Post by bsillett »

Nexusdj wrote:It had been available as a download for the best part of 6 years on the DLS but it turns out that the enginesound was a direct copy of an EMU sound produced by a French content creator Java23 . He had it pulled from the DLS earlier this year even though its now broken a lot of UK content on the DLS .
The original French enginesound is available as Z23308 enginesound <KUID:23299:53000> creator java23

Or the cloned version is still available from Trainzproroutes : http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads ... ew&id=3892
Tried the link but It still will not download.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

You need to be a member to download on Trainzproroutes (free to join) . I've just tried the download and it works ;)
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
bsillett
Milepost 3

Post by bsillett »

Nexusdj wrote:You need to be a member to download on Trainzproroutes (free to join) . I've just tried the download and it works ;)
Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.
Would it be against the rules of life and this forum if I was to ask if you could email me the file please.
Thanks
Brian
kenneth37043
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TS2012, TANE
Trainz Build: 84204
Author KUID: 212534

Post by kenneth37043 »

bsillett wrote: Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.
I found that this fault happens if your browser is firefox. This is about the only time I use internet explorer as a work around.
Cheers, Kenneth
-------------------
kenneth37043 aka Calder Depot. http://www.flickr.com/photos/calderdepot/ Also featuring screenshots from Trainz
bsillett
Milepost 3

Post by bsillett »

kenneth37043 wrote:
bsillett wrote: Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.
I found that this fault happens if your browser is firefox. This is about the only time I use internet explorer as a work around.

Give that man a virtual pint. Cheers, tried IE and it downloaded no problem. now to fix all the content missing this KUID and I'll be a happy chappy.
Thank you once again :D :D :D
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

bsillett wrote:
Nexusdj wrote:You need to be a member to download on Trainzproroutes (free to join) . I've just tried the download and it works ;)
Already a member, the problem I am having is when I click the download link it takes me to a screen with a message that says your download should start shortly etc and then instead of downloading, I get a screen full of ASCII type text and no download.
Would it be against the rules of life and this forum if I was to ask if you could email me the file please.
Thanks
Brian
TPR is a mess with Firefox.
You can download with Firefox though, File > save page as and it defaults to cdp and downloads. Works OK
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/