What legacies do you think you've achieved (or would like to

Past 500!
Trainz Version: 12, TANE
Trainz Build: 74702
Author KUID: 431172

What legacies do you think you've achieved (or would like to

Post by 73129 »

As I have a bit of time to myself I've pondered a little with life in general, as in what you've achieved and what there is to come in the future...

As this is the only forum where I can say I've dabbled with being a nitwit moderator, (at times, which to be fair I've come to terms that its probably true :mrgreen: ) a crap content creator or probably just being a pain in the proverbial (or (probably) physical) behind I still think I've left some sort of a legacy behind. As to what it is though, I haven't a clue. It wont be anything to do with my sense of humour because I don't think I have done anything to that extent worthy of being remotely funny...

Anyway back to the point. I feel old. I've only been alive for 26 years yet it feels like I've done a hell of a lot more. In the time between retiring here and now I've bought myself a house, bought a half-decent Reliant (plus a better car with an extra wheel lol), being entrusted with the ban hammer on a twitch stream and enjoying working for my current employer. What are your thoughts in general, on your current lives and what you would like to come in the near (or far) future...

I suppose I can say one thing with being here though... Mark clearly knows he can still trust me with the "Sticky topic" function muahahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tom
tommietomato2 on Auran forums
Retired moderator.