Mightyena
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 688183

Interlocking Towers broken

Post by Mightyena »

Hello all you smart people,

As some of you might be aware, I'm working on a session for PFX's Midshire & Rosworth Vale remaster, and I've run into a little problem.

I created interlocking tower paths for almost all the junctions over the route using pguy's Enhanced Interlocking Tower system + mission code manager, and everything was working fine up until yesterday.

Basically, I loaded up the session yesterday, and many of my ITs are broken. For some reason, they show as having paths active in surveyor, and therefore AI trains get stuck at the entry signal. The only problem is, they haven't been activated by any train. In surveyor, the space where it says which consist activated the path is just blank, and in driver, it displays the message "active path has no train owner".

If I go into the EIT driver-mode runtime monitor, I can manually cancel all these phantom paths, and the session then runs as intended, but that's not really a reasonable solution. I can also cancel them in surveyor, and the session then runs fine when quickdrive'd into with Ctrl+F2, but as soon as I exit and reload the session, the phantom paths are back again.

Does anyone know what's causing this problem, and more importantly, how to fix it without deleting and recreating every single IT path on the route. This happened to me before trying to create a session for Duchy Days, and that was the only solution I could find (fortunately in that case it happened after I'd only programmed a couple of tower boxes, not the whole sodding route!).

Screenshots of the problem:

In surveyor - the overview page of the EIT manager rule:

In surveyor - the details for one of the affected towers:

in driver, showing what happens when you approach an affected path:

James M, creator of the
network
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Re: Interlocking Towers broken

Post by Marky7890 »

It may be best to send pguy a message on the N3V forums, or post a thread over there.

Mark
Mightyena
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 105766
Author KUID: 688183

Post by Mightyena »

Thanks, I've posted it over on the N3V forums, and will send pguy a message linking to it. I tend to give the N3V forums a wide berth usually :lol:
James M, creator of the
network
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

I noticed there where some updated versions on the DLS that have appeared over the last few days , Have you installed those ?
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!