Class 91 independent brake?

General UK Railway Discussion and questions.
re57k
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 12
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 947449

Class 91 independent brake?

Post by re57k »

I don't know where to post this so I guess I'll just post it here.

So I recently started working on a Class 91 for Trainz, and I have now come to the interior part, now when researching, I was unable to spot the Class 91's Independent brakes, so my question is, where is it hiding?! or does it not have one? (if it doesn't then I might repurpose the Straight Air Brake lever for gameplay purposes)
The re in re57k stands for reverie. No idea why I had to shorten it but now you know.
NOTICE: Speed is limited to 25 mph due to overlapping track geometry
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Re: Class 91 independent brake?

Post by PFX »

If you look at page 7 of the pdf at this link, https://docplayer.net/49665352-Class-91 ... otive.html, you'll see the loco and train brakes located at positions 1 and 3. It should also help you out with most of the other controls.

Cheers,
Innis
re57k
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 12
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 947449

Re: Class 91 independent brake?

Post by re57k »

Huh, I've seen videos of people in Railworks and it seems to be labeled as a Straight Air Brake. Oh well, guess it'll do.
Thanks for the link btw :)
The re in re57k stands for reverie. No idea why I had to shorten it but now you know.
NOTICE: Speed is limited to 25 mph due to overlapping track geometry
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!