A new High Speed 1 Route Found in the DLS

Discuss routes currently being created.
GreaterAngliaDude
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 2009, TANE , TS12

A new High Speed 1 Route Found in the DLS

Post by GreaterAngliaDude »

Hello folks! I am not the author of this route nor claiming to be an editor, but I found a very potential route for someone to tweak around if they have time, its called the DSEPR03 HS1 London to Lille V6.1 on the DLS, The creator spent 12 Years....making this humongous route dating back from TRS2004,The only thing I am missing on the route is the Catenary, sorry for for prematurely posting but I thought I clicked a certain button ._. to upload the picture-

I highly recommend any of you to try this route out as it is indeed once again **inmense** and explore it, not sure if this would count as international content but it features both London to Lille, Enjoy folks! And apologies if it seems too monumental of a favor asking this amazing route to be tweaked, once again the main purpose is share the route I founded on the DLS, enjoy!

If you are having any difficulty finding the route the DLS kuid is <KUID2:582486:101273:4>

As well as the route is for T:ANE SP2/SP3 I also may keep adding pictures to show features along the way :D

EDIT: Also forgot to say, I'll try to contact anathoth71 in some way if he is fine with people modifying his route- (Sorry for forgetting this important detail)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stainedgaming
New Starter
Trainz Version: TRS19
Trainz Build: 111951

Re: A new High Speed 1 Route Found in the DLS

Post by stainedgaming »

I wouldn't call this 'found' as anathoth has a forum on this route. v6.1 is quite recent, also the catenary you state is 'missing' isn't actually there. Catenary isn't included in this route

Forum link: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthr ... hlight=HS1