Screenshots

PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Screenshots

Post by PFX »

I've tried searching the N3V forum but I'm not getting any relevant results, so apologies if this has already been asked. Where on earth do screenshots in Trainz Plus get saved to? I've been through all the folders of Trainz I've been able to find, with no success.

Cheers,
Innis
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Re: Screenshots

Post by Nexusdj »

When you installed 22 did you redirect the local data folder to a new location away from the original install of C:\Users\"Your PC Name"\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs22\build xxxxxx folder ?
If not then you'll find the screenshots folder in there , If you did redirect to another location either on your C drive or another HDD then it should be in that folder instead ?
The folder contains file folders with the names : backups , cache , editing etc. it should be the last folder called "screenshots" . This file doesn't exist when the program is installed but should be generated by the program the first time you press the "print scrn" key in either surveyor or driver .
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 119450

Re: Screenshots

Post by PFX »

Thanks Dave. Found it just where you described. I was sure I had redirected it which is why I didn't check on my boot drive.

Cheers,
Innis