Anyone thought of creating a Discord server for this Forum?

Post any suggestions you have for the new forums.
GreaterAngliaDude
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 2009, TANE , TS12

Anyone thought of creating a Discord server for this Forum?

Post by GreaterAngliaDude »

So, it came to me, a few months ago, anyone has plans to make a BTF Discord Server? I know probably some individuals may have created a discord server but I was curious if any of the administrators were planning to create one, since Discord feels like a much quicker alternative to communicate and has moderation capabilities for the server managers, don't get me wrong the forums are just as fine and I am aware not all have a discord account, but on my searches for any Discord server, I barely find anything apart from posts that mention it to contact but have yet to see any official BTF (British Trainz Forums) Discord server, I think it could provide a lively community and a much direct link of communication in case if anyone needs help with Trainz stuff in general, I know a Discord server might be seen as a "replacement" for the forums but I think it could be an good alternative way to connect the forum members! Do let me guys know your opinion! :)
PerRock
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 3
Author KUID: 104609

Re: Anyone thought of creating a Discord server for this For

Post by PerRock »

There is a Discord server managed by N3V for Trainz, it's not UK-specific: https://discord.gg/RgUXBqh

Peter
Marky7890
Site Admin
Trainz Version: TRS2019
Trainz Build: 90945
Author KUID: 179051

Re: Anyone thought of creating a Discord server for this For

Post by Marky7890 »

I can confirm that is no British Trainz Discord server. I've never really thought about making one, and even if we had one would many people actually use it?

I mean even these forums have been fairly quiet for a while now.

Mark