Trainz Classics 1 and 2 CDP Problem

vanbasher
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: 2004
Trainz Build: 2

Trainz Classics 1 and 2 CDP Problem

Post by vanbasher »

Hello all I installed Trainz Railways as it is known yesterda, the game works fine so I tried to get some additional content Nexusdjs Freightliner class 86 as it happens. I did the usual and clicked download page under the locos pictures on the DLS and added all the assets to my Download cart. I then clicked download all and CDP opened as normal, All the assests appeared in the left column as normal but....... Upon clicking start nothing happened. Can anyone throw any light onto this please, I'm normally a solid TRS 04 user so as such am not used to CDP. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks all for reading my ramblings cheers VANBASHER.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Re: Trainz Classics 1 and 2 CDP Problem

Post by Nexusdj »

Have you got a first class ticket as Auran (or what ever it currently calls itself) stopped supporting Trainz classics 1 & 2 from September 2011 in the same way as 2006 in 2010 ?
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
vanbasher
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: 2004
Trainz Build: 2

Post by vanbasher »

Nexusdj wrote:Have you got a first class ticket as Auran (or what ever it currently calls itself) stopped supporting Trainz classics 1 & 2 from September 2011 in the same way as 2006 in 2010 ?
A-hah that explains it thank you Nex for clearing that one up for me. i really dont know why Auran are dumping older versions of trainz....... Not everybody has or can afford a super computer for Trainz12 etc. Thanks anyway Nex VANBASHER.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

Just trains is selling trainz 2010 at just £4.99 as a download this weekend if your after a version that's currently supported :D
http://www.justtrains.net/product.asp?pid=484

Best to double check that the updates can be used with the Just trains version as I know there's been a few problems with the build version available through Steam ?
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!