MkI NBAs

Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

MkI NBAs

Post by PFX »

I'm having a bit of an issue with these at present. I have all five versions installed in TS12 which were working except for those with the Commonwealth bogie on which the wheels don't turn. I decided to try replacing the bogies with the B4 and on committing, got an error stating aliased meshes can't be verified and PMs no longer recognised.

I ran all of the NBAs through PM2IM and made the changes but I noticed that there was only a shadow PM to change. This may well explain why none of the NBAs I changed the bogies on, no longer show up in surveyor. I hope my explanation makes sense and if so, that someone can help with this.

Cheers,
Innis
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Re: MkI NBAs

Post by Nexusdj »

talk about coincidence .....

I've only just changed the bogie's on one of those tonight and in the process I updated it to 2.9 which threw up the same error .

As Pikkabird only allows files to be aliased to his original then you'll need to upgrade his
"BR MK1 BG Blue & Grey"
kuid:2512:10001
to a standard that will be error free in 2012 .
PM2IM then pass the file through CCP or whatever it's called in 2012 .

When that's error free amend the mesh entry in the NBA to "mk1_bgbg_body/mk1_bgbg_body.im" and the shadow to "mk1_bgbg_shadow/mk1_bgbg_shadow.im" .

The only other commonwealth bogie available is the one thats with the S&C mk1's . I've not tried them yet to see if the attachment points are the same ?
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
Bidston Wanderer
Past 100!

Post by Bidston Wanderer »

Sure I have got those same NBA's working in 2012. No fit state to say how (going to play the student card on that one). Shall give it A look tomorro night.... this night. hmmmm....

extended... just noticed something about S&C. I have that installed so might explain... weirdly dont remember changine too much though?
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Build: 119450

Post by PFX »

Coincidence indeed! Of all your assets in all of the world...

Oddly enough, Pikkabird's original shows as error free yet the PM error shows if I click on Errors & Warnings so no wonder I missed that one. Got those all fixed.

Thanks as ever.

PFX