Can't download routes/sessions (SOLVED)

craigdon
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: 2022

Can't download routes/sessions (SOLVED)

Post by craigdon »

I can' seem to download any routes/sessions in either TRS2019 or TRS2022. I have posted on various forums but no one has an answer (yet). I am trying to get the routes/sessions created by driverCol and keep getting knocked back. My recent 2 tries started last evening when I went to download "Logan Beck". I opened Content Manager > DLS and clicked download on Logan Beck 1920\'s (NBR), It came up with Downloading and when the dialogue box opens at the end it says1 Error and No warnings. "Unable to search asset <kuidxxxxxxxxxx> Please check your My Trainz login details.It repeats this 4 or 5 times in the box Then is says "Complete"
I checked out My Trainz and all seems ok.
This morning I tried again around 08.00 hrs and this time I chose another of driverCol's routes/sessions. This was Drummond-LBSCR (REV 1). Again it "Downloaded" and came up with the message " Unable to search asset <kuid xxxxxxxx> . Unable to contact server. Again it repeats this 4 or 5 times.
I don't know what is happening here as I am sure this was always a piece of cake before ?? I am using Google Chrome if that makes any difference ??
Anyone have any ideas here as this is driving me mad and I feel like giving up with Trainz.
craigdon
Last edited by craigdon on Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
PFX
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450

Re: Can't download routes/sessions

Post by PFX »

Are you using the Download Station tab on the Trainz forum page, or Content Manager via the program?
craigdon
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: 2022

Re: Can't download routes/sessions (SOLVED)

Post by craigdon »

I have found the problem and rectified it. I bought TRS2019 and TRS2022 at the same time and when setting up and registering I only registered 2022. When I try to download from the DLS N3V always uses the unregistered 2019 and comes up with a message saying "Unable to contact Server" or "Check your My Trainz login". I did check and it all looked good. I was advised to check the 'Settings' in the Launcher window and it showed that I was not registered in Trainz Portal. I have now registered both Trainz editions and am using 2022 to download a series of routes/sessions that I like. Thanks for your interest.
craigdon