welsh37/5
Past 100!
Trainz Version: 40183
Trainz Build: 3
Author KUID: 264963

multiple industry problem

Post by welsh37/5 »

Greetings fellow forum members,

After a week's break from ts2009, I have decided to carry on with my various routes although as before, I have run into an interesting problem which could cause problems when instustries are added to the route which don't have or support other key industry "stations".

The problem is using the multiple industry assets after such a long time (last time I had a go at using multiple industry assets, it was back in the old days of trs2004!) although the problem itself is not how to use the industries themselfs as thats straightforward but more to the problem of a strange error for when I try to set up a supply chain.

The error message displayed is as follows:
MultipleIndustryNew:Thread Exception:Er_Exception line 1911,multiple industrynew.gs (1)
MultipleIndustryNew:DoesAcceptProduct>Null Product (pileproductfilter.gs (1)

A quick look through the said asset in cmp and I cannot seem to find anything that could be amiss although its certainly puzzled me into what could be the reason for such a message. The listed gs file on that specific list is what looks like a basic condition function used in what I can only assume is used for java script (IF product equals 0 then "insert function here") although I still haven't a clue as to why a built in asset should bring up this message whenever I try to start a new production queue. Has anyone else had the same problem by any chance?

I am using ts2009 sp3 running windows 7 64bit edition, any advice would be greatly appreciated.