Eurostar

Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
Harry1234
Milepost 7
Trainz Version: 2006.UTC,2004,2010
Trainz Build: 3337

Re: Eurostar

Post by Harry1234 »

If you want the Heigh of the pantograph NOT excactly But ill use Concrete Bridge withThe JR Catenary Heigh

I did that and its very fine
bearjeje
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: trainz 2012
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 700453

Post by bearjeje »

i want to have it but the site is down [ not working on the wayback machine ] can you send files of that eutostar please :D
Golden arrow
flèche d'or
cw_315
New Starter
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 105957

Post by cw_315 »

Hello all,

I am new to this site, but I have a lot of experience when it comes to modelling trains. I made a E300 model about 9 months ago, and was looking into getting it into the game as my first Trainz project.

I should think this is detailled enough for Trainz, however I will make a new cab which is fully detailled if I get anywhere with this project. Let me know your thoughts and any tips you may have, as I am completely new to this.

Thanks.
Giac425
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: TRS19
Author KUID: 857354

Post by Giac425 »

That looks superb, great work! Is that a contact shoe on the front bogey? I know the early 373's had retractable ones when Waterloo was still the terminus.
This train has been delayed due to a high number of polys.
cw_315
New Starter
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 105957

Post by cw_315 »

Thank you. And for anyone wondering, the game you see it in there is Transport Fever 2, which is my regular "stomping ground". Yes, there are third rail shoes there, would be nice to have these lowerable in trainz, where as the pantograph goes up, the shoes come down.

Cheers.
bearjeje
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: trainz 2012
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 700453

Post by bearjeje »

cw_315 wrote:Thank you. And for anyone wondering, the game you see it in there is Transport Fever 2, which is my regular "stomping ground". Yes, there are third rail shoes there, would be nice to have these lowerable in trainz, where as the pantograph goes up, the shoes come down.

Cheers.
ask eldavo about this he made the class 92 with animated pantograph and shoes
Golden arrow
flèche d'or
paulper
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450
Author KUID: 148527

Post by paulper »

That looks amazing! Lots of encouragement from me to get this into Trainz!

Good luck,
Paul
Platform 3D
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: N/A

Post by Platform 3D »

Hi there, Joey here (the original creator of the Eurostar model on the SketchUp 3D Warehouse. Don’t worry, nobody is going to get any stern words thrown their way from me. As long as the community know who the original creator is, then everything is hunky dory.

I’ll attach the upload page for my original Eurostar model on the 3D Warehouse: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... uper-Train

I am currently working on the Intercity 125 HST on SketchUp, and once this is complete, I have a few other projects already lined up. Two of which are upgrading my old models of the Class 390 Pendolino and the Class 373 Eurostar, to give them more detail in an effort to hopefully make them more accurate to the real thing. I am very excited to be bringing new content soon. In the mean time, please feel free to explore my 3D Warehouse (my more recent creations are the Class 700, 707, 717, 800, 801 and 802 fleets).

If anyone has any questions regarding my SketchUp models, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you all, have a great day!
Dannypenguin wrote:I don't mean to be a buzzkill or anything but I presume you got permission from the original sketchup model creator? I know someone who didn't with a boat for a boat simulator and got few stern words thrown his way... :roll:
Hi, I'm Joey... Content Creator at PLATFORM 3D (formerly known as SketchUp Railway and MrNK94)

3D Warehouse: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/user/0 ... latform-3D
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/platform_3d/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtSqi3 ... bbrxktbU0w
slenderman7676
Past 100!
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 628458

Post by slenderman7676 »

@cw_315 I wish you luck with getting that 373 into Trainz. I have a couple questions though.
Will the pantographs be able to be raised and lowered? So that those who like to drive on the 3rd rail lines pre-HS1 style can do so since for me I'm currently using a reskinned TGV-SE since the more detailed Sketchup one has the pan permanently raised.
Have you modelled all the coaches? This includes things like the buffet and the divisible centre saloons since 373s are built as half sets.
Also will the pantograph height be UK trainz height or standard trainz height? Since the UK height one could be used for those who want to simulate how the 14 car regional Eurostar sets would have ran north of London. Like how GNER used them on the ECML.
Nice models. Can't wait to have a good 373 for Trainz. Keep up the good work and keep us updated. ;)
re57k
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 12
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 947449

Post by re57k »

my attempt :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NOTICE: Speed is limited to 25 mph due to overlapping track geometry
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

update
(i haven't done any of the panel lines)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

Motor Second Coach, 98% finished. The articulated bogie will be part of the TS coaches.
paulper
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450
Author KUID: 148527

Post by paulper »

Fantastic - keep up the good work! This would go nicely in my WIP Dartford Loops route.

Cheers,
Paulper
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

Thanks paulper!

Anyways, TBF Coach made from recycled MS adjusted slightly to resemble a TBF. I've also gotten rid of the interior because they were in the way. Don't worry, I'm going to add it back in later.
RinseDC
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 801168

Post by RinseDC »

I hope the latest iteration will be the iteration that gets us a fully functional TMST, thanks for the effort re75k!