Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TS2012 (SP1)/S&C
Trainz Build: 57898
Author KUID: 441222

Re: Class 70

Post by Warbo40 »

73129 wrote:
Warbo40 wrote:
patrickalanbooth wrote:Do you plan to do an interior for the the class 70 like with the 66 and in the future do you have have any interest in making a class 59, 67 or 68? i'm only asking as i wish to make these 3 and if you have plans to make them to your standards it would allow me to devote my time to the one's you do not wish to make.
many thanks
Patrick
Thought there was already a class 67 available on the DLS by Eldavo ?
His website is broken from a hacking attempt.
But the latest version i have installed (update 4) is available on the DLS.
Work to live not live to work.
shaunswoggle
Past 100!
Trainz Version: Trainz 2019

Post by shaunswoggle »

Is there any plan on the colas rail livery as well as Freightliner?
rumour3
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TS2010/12

Post by rumour3 »

Hi everyone

Quick update, because having a manic time in the real world so struggling to give any time to Trainz. I haven't heard from FL yet so liveries still up in the air. I don't really like the Colas one so I might leave this to re-skinners. Hopefully the UV mapping will be reasonably re-skin friendly.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

R3
pellet
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 2010, S&C
Trainz Build: 49933
Author KUID: 176287

Post by pellet »

This is interesting, I've never heard of any copyright issues regarding TRS content. Have a few companies been kicking off about it recently R3?

Do the Freightliner 70s that have been released from BRUSH recently now have the same modifications as the Colas lot? The main difference seems to be the addition of a box on the bodyside. I'm not sure what other modifications have been made, or indeed how easy they would be to implement on your model. However, as others have stated, it really does look incredible.
Dan Adkins

Please feel free to visit my photo website:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan700/
Briggsy
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS2019 + TANE SP3
Trainz Build: 105096
Author KUID: 630773

Post by Briggsy »

pellet wrote:This is interesting, I've never heard of any copyright issues regarding TRS content. Have a few companies been kicking off about it recently R3?
I think he's just covering his arse and playing safe - which is fair enough.

If it was to be released as a freebie, then its highly unlikely that it would cause any problems without permission - but Payware would probably need permission.

Can't blame him for seeking permission though. It's the ultimate way to be safe in an age where people want to sue others just for sneezing over them. Sensible - even though it's unlikely he'd have any problems anyway.
shaunswoggle
Past 100!

Post by shaunswoggle »

hi guys out of interest has the class 70 been release for trainz only I follow someone on Flickr that has an image titled TANE Duchy Days 1 and in picture is a class 70. If it has been released is it only available for the the TANE game as it is not coming up on my Trainz Mac game when searching the download station.

Thanks for any info you can give me i'm excited to want to get a 70 for my loco collection on the game
Briggsy
Forum Veteran

Post by Briggsy »

I don't think one has been released - I haven't seen one appear on the DLS.

It could have been a beta tester or even the creator posting a Work In Progress screenshot.
Nexusdj
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 123794
Author KUID: 45317

Post by Nexusdj »

It was one of rumour3's screenshots and a comment he posted on the Auran forum suggested it was nearly ready for release :
"The 70 is a WIP of mine- it's very nearly ready for DLS release"

His Flickr site is well worth a visit to look at some of his up coming projects ;)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rumour3/
High visibility pixels must be worn when on or about the line !!
shaunswoggle
Past 100!

Post by shaunswoggle »

Ah I see can't wait as I've just got TANE and waiting for the Mac release next week so I have it on both my windows and Mac computers cheers for that information nexus
rumour3
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TS2010/12

Post by rumour3 »

Hi folks

I don't check in here much these days- one forum is about as much social media as I can handle. The 70 is getting there but I'm testing and ironing out TANE bugs at the moment. The textures need a bit of polish- literally- and there are a couple of LOD issues to iron out. No cab for this one, I'm afraid- making do with the built in HST one. It's using a 66 engine spec, unless anyone can suggest a better DLS alternative?

The new 31 is what's holding my interest at the moment, so watch this space...

Regards

R3
michael.mclaren
Milepost 1

Post by michael.mclaren »

I have noticed the last few days in the UK Screenshots on the Trainz Forum of the Freightliner class 70.Could this possibly be a sign of a future upload to the DLS in the near future???
michael.mclaren
Milepost 1

I posted the previous message over a year ago I am very surprised there has been no updates or comments regarding this subject.
Briggsy
Forum Veteran

Post by Briggsy »

michael.mclaren wrote:I posted the previous message over a year ago I am very surprised there has been no updates or comments regarding this subject.
rumour3 doesn't post on here very often - so I suspect he hasn't seen the post.
michael.mclaren
Milepost 1

michael.mclaren wrote:I posted the previous message over a year ago I am very surprised there has been no updates or comments regarding this subject.
I posted this subject 2 weeks ago there has been over 200 views and 1 comment whats wrong with these people.
klambert
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: 2012 TANE
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 393563

Post by klambert »

michael.mclaren wrote:
I posted this subject 2 weeks ago there has been over 200 views and 1 comment whats wrong with these people.
"Hi I'm Karl from British Trainz Content Support, I will seek to resolve your your query as quickly as possible".

Your rude response aside, any work undertaken by Rumour03 is purely leisure so it's entirely up to him whether he will release or not, huffy comments from users such as yourselves will not speed the process up.
http://berkshiretrainz.webs.com/

Great Bolshy Yarblockos!