Route Search

Lists of Work in Progress and released content.
Highland Lineman
New Starter
Trainz Version: 4.6 TRS19

Route Search

Post by Highland Lineman »

I can’t find where from or how to download/buy the asset or route “Scottish Highlands” <kuid2:783073:3200:1>

When I tried to download it from the Content Manager list I get the error message;

“Unable to search asset <kuid2:783073:3200:1> This asset is payware DLC and is not available via the Download Station”.

Would be grateful for any advice on where it is available to download, thanks.
PerRock
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 3
Author KUID: 104609

Re: Route Search

Post by PerRock »

Payware DLC means that the route costs money to buy. You can buy any DLC from the Trainz Store: https://store.trainzportal.com/

Peter
Highland Lineman
New Starter
Trainz Version: 4.6 TRS19

Post by Highland Lineman »

Thanks, PerRock.

I understood when I read the word “payware” that I had to pay for the asset and was fully prepared to do so.

I thought that when I read “This asset is payware DLC” that I might find the asset in question at or on the Trainz Store/DCL web pages.

The problem is that having checked all the lists in the Trainz Store and all DCL contents lists, I think there are 209 assets in all, the asset in question does not appear to be listed.

Thank you again, PerRock, for your prompt response but, sorry to say, the question remains; Where is it at?
clam1952
Forum Veteran
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 116243
Author KUID: 425700

Post by clam1952 »

<kuid2:783073:3200:1> is a Trainz build 3.8 so is probably for either ipad or Android, not for proper Trainz.
Cheers

Malc

Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/
rowletmaster
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TANE SP3
Trainz Build: 0

Post by rowletmaster »

oh by the way. if you wonder. there is no needed for that route. there is route called
"Scotland by Rail" if you download that route. the route has include the section of scottish highlands and has WAY more stuff than just that. so i suggest you to download that route if you wanna drive the section that "scottish highlands" have
its way way better than that trust me. even tho is not really good detailed in a few stations. but it has TONS of track you can run on