badger1986
Past 100!
Trainz Version: TANE
Trainz Build: 0
Author KUID: 96495

Re: Model railways.

Post by badger1986 »

someone has to love it haha

got a pendolino for chrimbo guess my family think i should have a new project whoop
squit13
Past 500!
Trainz Version: TRS12 SP1
Trainz Build: 58414
Author KUID: 465987

Post by squit13 »

Hi all,
I have been spending a lot of time 'on the railway' recently, and I feel made some nice progress.
I have posted some pics on facebook, and they should be visible here-http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... a427ff06bb. If not, let me know and ill upload them to photo bucket, should there be a demand.

I have ballasted a small amount of the renewed and fully point motorised Plymouth Piccadilly station throat. I have also spent some time producing some scenery bases. I made a small section of road, for the bridge, including the road junction, and tonight cut the baseboard for city scenery.

Cheers,
Huccaby
I'm gonna' be a 'senior driver'-According to the Trainz 12 Achievements, thats 10,000 hours-over 1 year constantly using trainz, without faults...

TRS12 Ann Ed.
Andreww
Milepost 7
Trainz Version: TS12
Trainz Build: 61388
Author KUID: 226060

Post by Andreww »

My layout is set in the 1950's/'60's between Rothbury and Kelso, which was propoesed but never happened. It is called Linshiels, being named after a farm in the general area of where the proposed line would have been. Linshiels is based off of 'Otterburn'. I am currently stratchbuilding the main station building and signal box. I currently have a small collection of both steam and diesel most of which saw service on the Eastern or Scottish regions with an exception being a recently bought Dapol class 22 from my local model shop 'Harburn Hobbies'.
squit13
Past 500!

Post by squit13 »

Hi all,
Just a couple of photo's from my layout, a few bits I've been doing...

An Island platform and building I've built form the great Metcalfe kit. This forms Platforms 7+8 at Plymouth Piccadilly.

Some of the preparations for a new track layout at the through lines exit/entrance of Plymouth Piccadilly.

As above...

A class 67 with a short rack of containers awaiting track clearance on the freight by-pass line at Plymouth Piccadilly.

The 67 still idling while a 3-car class 156/153 combo loads for its imminent departure to Huccaby High Level, via Bracken Bridge and Crianlarich.

The Plymouth area of the layout is starting to come together now, I think. B-)
Please note, the Plymouth area of the layout isn't modeled on Plymouth at all.

Many thanks,
Huccaby
I'm gonna' be a 'senior driver'-According to the Trainz 12 Achievements, thats 10,000 hours-over 1 year constantly using trainz, without faults...

TRS12 Ann Ed.
tjfrancis
Past 250!
Trainz Version: 4,6,9,10

Post by tjfrancis »

squit13 wrote:Hi all,
Just a couple of photo's from my layout, a few bits I've been doing...

An Island platform and building I've built form the great Metcalfe kit. This forms Platforms 7+8 at Plymouth Piccadilly.

Some of the preparations for a new track layout at the through lines exit/entrance of Plymouth Piccadilly.

As above...

A class 67 with a short rack of containers awaiting track clearance on the freight by-pass line at Plymouth Piccadilly.

The 67 still idling while a 3-car class 156/153 combo loads for its imminent departure to Huccaby High Level, via Bracken Bridge and Crianlarich.

The Plymouth area of the layout is starting to come together now, I think. B-)
Please note, the Plymouth area of the layout isn't modeled on Plymouth at all.

Many thanks,
Huccaby
is this n grade or oo grade
I am dyslexic so please consider this when reading my posts
squit13
Past 500!

Post by squit13 »

n gauge. I guess its an achalade that you cant tell, shows its accurate modelling?
Huccaby

TRS12 Ann Ed.
Class172
SOTM Moderator
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 94916
Author KUID: 485742

Post by Class172 »

Time to breathe some life back into this thread.

I took a few shots of my layout under construction, it is in n gauge on a 6'6" by 4'6" board. Please excuse all the mess on the table!