Route won't load properly in driver

507 001
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: 2009/2010
Trainz Build: 41844

Route won't load properly in driver

Post by 507 001 »

Hi all,

I have a route that I've been working on for many years that I use regularly.

Yesterday I loaded it in driver, but quickly changed my mind about what I wanted to drive so went back to surveyor and placed another train. When I went back to surveyor I noticed that all of the trains had lost their assigned drivers, which seems to happen quite regularly. I assigned a driver to the train and switched to cab view. The loco in question (a class 31) normally has a decent cab view, but it did not load, instead I just got a plain view out of the front.

I went back to surveyor again to re-assign drivers, and then re-loaded the route in driver. All I got this time was sky.

I've tried several database repairs, saving a new version of the route, exporting to CDP and re-installing and all I get is sky when I try to drive. It works fine in surveyor.

Occasionally the route will load, but in a low poly version for a while and again the cab views do not work on any train.

Content Manager is not showing any errors or warnings on the route, and apart from one signal I have not added anything to it that I haven't already added multiple times.

Any help would be appreciated.

SP4 Build:105766

Thanks!