Locos, DMUs, EMUs, Carriages etc.
re57k
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 12
Trainz Build: 61297
Author KUID: 947449

Re: Eurostar

Post by re57k »

You're welcome RinseDC. Though, may I ask what's "Fully functional" in this case? I do plan on getting some features like open-able coupler doors, adjustable pantograph, and renumbering in surveyor for the Power Car and also opening doors and nightmode for the coaches. But aside from that this will probably end up being a fairly standard train
NOTICE: Speed is limited to 25 mph due to overlapping track geometry
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!
RinseDC
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: T:ANE
Trainz Build: 4
Author KUID: 801168

Post by RinseDC »

My personal idea of Fully functional is generally just pantograph that works for the TMST (instead of the already available model with a pantograph that is permanently in the up position)
Anything past that is, to me, a luxury addition considering what we have now
slenderman7676
Past 100!
Author KUID: 628458

Post by slenderman7676 »

RinseDC wrote:My personal idea of Fully functional is generally just pantograph that works for the TMST (instead of the already available model with a pantograph that is permanently in the up position)
Have you seen the revamp pack I have made that gives the existing model working pans along with a few other enhancements? I’m currently branding it a stop gap until Reverend completes his.
RinseDC
Milepost 3
Author KUID: 801168

Post by RinseDC »

slenderman7676 wrote:
RinseDC wrote:My personal idea of Fully functional is generally just pantograph that works for the TMST (instead of the already available model with a pantograph that is permanently in the up position)
Have you seen the revamp pack I have made that gives the existing model working pans along with a few other enhancements? I’m currently branding it a stop gap until Reverend completes his.
I have not, is it on the DLS or where can I get it?
slenderman7676
Past 100!
Author KUID: 628458

Post by slenderman7676 »

RinseDC wrote:
slenderman7676 wrote:
I have not, is it on the DLS or where can I get it?
It’s here on my site. https://slenderman7676rblx.wixsite.com/ ... evamp-pack I hope you’ll like it. (Heck I even took the time to write a pdf manual for it!)
nsm4771
Milepost 1
Trainz Version: TRS19
Author KUID: 211905

Post by nsm4771 »

slenderman7676 wrote:
RinseDC wrote:
slenderman7676 wrote:
It’s here on my site. https://slenderman7676rblx.wixsite.com/ ... evamp-pack I hope you’ll like it. (Heck I even took the time to write a pdf manual for it!)
Does it load passengers yet?
Reskins & Routes (and real life bus preservation if you're interested)
http://www.easternbusgroup.co.uk/trainzcontent.html
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

tmst-tf-render-1.png
tmst-tf-render-2png.png
Been pretty busy with life + I was getting tired with blender which is why I took a 2 months break
But anyways, the TF is mostly complete, the only thing missing right now are the luggage racks near the gangways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spends too much time staring at polygons. I model using Blender. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/reply!
paulper
Milepost 5
Trainz Version: TRS22
Trainz Build: 119450
Author KUID: 148527

Post by paulper »

Cannot wait for this to be released!

Cheers,
Paul
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry for my silence, as I've got other things to do. Anyways, I've modeled essentially all of the coaches EXCEPT the TBK (too lazy doing the interior :lol: ). Meanwhile, I've unwrapped the Power Car and have started texturing it. Keep in mind that the picture attached is unfinished and IS MERELY A RENDER, and DOES NOT represent how it is going to look in the game. Though I will try to make it look similar to the render.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JBVector
Past 100!
Author KUID: 661805

Post by JBVector »

The model looks excellent. Out of curiosity, are you using substance painter, and is this PBR?
Joseph, A.K.A. "dundun92"
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

JBVector wrote:The model looks excellent. Out of curiosity, are you using substance painter, and is this PBR?
Unfortunately... no and no, It's just Blender, and I will be using m.tbumpenv (I am on TS12 afterall) for the train itself.
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

It's still missing it's bogies, lights, windows, pantograph, and running number. And also it's an object instead of a traincar...
JBVector
Past 100!
Author KUID: 661805

Post by JBVector »

It looks fantastic! Keep up the great work.
Joseph, A.K.A. "dundun92"
GreaterAngliaDude
Milepost 3
Trainz Version: 2009, TANE , TS12

Post by GreaterAngliaDude »

Yo that looks so sick! :0

If I may help in the case whether it tilts, I found this note on a Spanish Trainz site about using andi06's superscript, on the tilting trains they offer there, the only downside it is on Spanish but I can try to translate it if it does help, but I do hope it helps to a degree! Keep up the good work tho!
re57k
Milepost 3

Post by re57k »

Current progress on the MS car. Textures are finished as far as I am concerned, however I have yet to properly set up the material for exporting.

Bottom shows an old screenshot of the power car with an experimental material setup, I have yet to find a proper way of showing glossiness without it looking weird.